Manchester United v Newcastle United 16/8/2010 Live on Sky Sports 1 8PM

Guest neesy111

Guest Brummiemag

Malandro I don't mean nufc don't pick it, I'm just saying its highly doubtful that's its ashley who decides. I doubt he gets involved in things like that.

Well he decides or he appoints the person or people who do decide - its down to him at the end of the day.

If he (or the person who acts on his behalf) takes the minimum allocation for away games in order to minimise expenditure then its a fucking disgrace.

We have one of the best away supports in the country, its one of the greatest things about the club, and he is depriving Newcastle fans of the opportunity to follow their club away from home.

It sums up everything about the way  the club is being run - small time and no ambition - the only good thing about the club at the moment is the fans  - nothing else,  and he's doing his best to destroy even that

Guest schmuck

Yeah right, one of Fergie's many 'injury doubts' who oh-so-miraculously recovers in time for the match, looking curiously close to peak fitness fit as they tear to oppostion a new arsehole

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I'd rather play Perch than Ryan Taylor, Perch hasn't been as bad during pre-season as is being made out.

Agreed, it's f***ing mental. He did really well against our best pre-season opponents but he had already been written off after 30 odd minutes into his pre-season debut :lol:

I've only seen him against Rangers, where he didn't give such a good peformance. Was he any good in our other pre season games?

So he has a hamstring injury (which normally takes about 4-6 weeks to recover from) yet he's merely a doubt and there's a possibility he could play tomorrow. Riiiiiiiiiight.

There are many different levels of any muscle strain / tear.

Probably just felt something and sat out training as a precaution, it's not saying he has torn his hamstring.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Harper

Perch        Williamson  Coloccini      Enrique

Routledge      Smith        Barton        Jonas

Nolan

Carroll

Harper

Perch        Williamson   Coloccini      Enrique

Routledge      Smith        Barton        Jonas

Nolan

Carroll

I feel depressed now.

Well, tbf to Smith, he's better defensively than Guthrie. The thing that he offers nothing going forward is a bit shit, though.

And btw with Barton, Nolan and Smith we're quite likely to end the game with only 10 men.