Manchester United v Newcastle United 16/8/2010 Live on Sky Sports 1 8PM

Guest neesy111

Guest Stephen927

We're all saying we'll get dicked by them, but the closer the game gets I bet we all start thinking maybe there's a chance. That's what makes it worse.

We're all saying we'll get dicked by them, but the closer the game gets I bet we all start thinking maybe there's a chance. That's what makes it worse.

Hope is always the killer like.

If coloccini and williamson are on song I reckon we can hold them, if Jonas Enrique Carroll and Routledge are all on song I reckon we WILL TEAR THEM A NEW A-HOLE WHILST BUMMING THEM IN THE FACE...... COME ON!!!! hAVE IT!!!!

AARRRRRRGGGHHHH!!!!

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

We need to make sure that from the off we get stuck into them and put pressure on them for as long as possible.

West Brom showed Chelsea far too much respect and stood off them, and look what happened. We simply can't allow the same to happen.

Even if we do get beat, but at least put in a decent account of ourselves, morale will still be good.

Was saying today I'd love to see us go 2 up front and try and have a real go at them.

We won't though.

What, with Peter and Carroll up front?

:nods:

Aye, I'd be happy with that :thup:

A bit nervous about this one now like!

The thing that staggers me is that although Old Trafford can hold 70,000+, how have we only been allocated 1500 or so tickets???

1,800, and the tickets apparently went on general sale according to someone on here.

But I thought we could fill the entire stadium twice? And it was only mean Mr Ashley that was stopping us beign so ambitious?!

The thing that staggers me is that although Old Trafford can hold 70,000+, how have we only been allocated 1500 or so tickets???

1,800, and the tickets apparently went on general sale according to someone on here.

But I thought we could fill the entire stadium twice? And it was only mean Mr Ashley that was stopping us beign so ambitious?!

Maybe in the words of Sir John Hall a long time ago - but I can't recall anyone else saying such a thing.

This. A thousand times this. :undecided:

I still have that glimmer of hope that Hughton will have his "masterplan" (like Keegan 2 years ago) and we'll get something from the game.

I don't think we'll be much weaker than than we were 2008 (team-wise), but KK played a very big part in that 1-1 I would imagine.

Our allocation did go on general sale. Everton away is open to Members from tmrw & have been available to ST holders for 0 loyalty points for over a week. There were a number of games last season where we didn't take up our allocation as the club didn't want to risk not selling them all.

Seeing us get stuffed at OT on a Monday night isn't that appealing; fair play to those travelling down as they will be in for some stick if the goals start flying in.