Manchester United v Newcastle United 16/8/2010 Live on Sky Sports 1 8PM

Guest neesy111

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I hate basing stuff on pre season but Perch has looked a bit of a liability, being caught way out of position, sliding in for some dangerous challenges and such. So I'd go for Taylor-

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I'll argue....

Ryan Taylor for Perch.

Would do the same, at least Taylor has Prem experience under his belt and won't be in total awe over OT/the Prem like Perch likely might.

Plus he has a Fu-Manchu going on... sort of.

Guest Stephen927

The thought of Ryan Taylor playing against Man United is scary, at least Perch is a bit of an unknown quantity. We know R.Taylor will be shit, least there is a bit of hope in Perch.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Aye, we know Perch will at least put a tackle in to be sent off, whereas Taylor will just, do whatever a Ryan Taylor does.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Aye, we know Perch will at least put a tackle in to be sent off, whereas Taylor will just, do whatever a Ryan Taylor does.

Look sad.

Maybe he had an epiphany and realised his own ability.

I'll argue....

Ryan Taylor for Perch.

Would do the same, at least Taylor has Prem experience under his belt and won't be in total awe over OT/the Prem like Perch likely might.

IIRC the Forest fans saw Perch as a "Big game player" though. As in he only really performed when they played good opposition, and looked like he didn't care against "lesser" opponents. If it's true that could perhaps come in handy.

Guest malandro

If thats true its a disgrace but no surprise.   Everything Ashley does gives the impression of being small time, saving money and lacking ambition. b****** 

Any excuse :lol:

Do you think having a large away support helps the team?

To be fair I don't think Ashley picks our away allocation. We definitely could have sold at least double for wolves, and definitely more for this if you look at how long its been sold out for

Guest malandro

To be fair I don't think Ashley picks our away allocation. We definitely could have sold at least double for wolves, and definitely more for this if you look at how long its been sold out for

Stoke sold out their allocation of 2500 for today’s visit to Molineux. The same amount Liverpool got last season. NUFC have been allocated 1100 tickets. I doubt Wolves would only offer us half as many tickets, why would they?

Stoke sold out their allocation of 2500 for today’s visit to Molineux. The same amount Liverpool got last season. NUFC have been allocated 1100 tickets. I doubt Wolves would only offer us half as many tickets, why would they?

To save room for the firework display.

I'd rather play Perch than Ryan Taylor, Perch hasn't been as bad during pre-season as is being made out.

Agreed, it's fucking mental. He did really well against our best pre-season opponents but he had already been written off after 30 odd minutes into his pre-season debut :lol: