Manchester United v Newcastle United 16/8/2010 Live on Sky Sports 1 8PM

Guest neesy111

Contingency plan:

My advice is wait until teams are announced. If either Smith or Nolan or god forbid, both are picked for the middle of the park, Get into Corals quickly, put a wedge or as much as you can afford on a home win then retire somewhere tv free to avoid the horror show.

Emerge later to pick up your money. This should at least help to ease the pain of defeat.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

We'll lose this but it'll be a good performance, 2-1.

Harper

Raylor        Colo                Williamson         Enrique

Barton

Routledge       Nolan           Guthrie          Jonas

Carroll

It'll be Smith in for Guthrie- Guthrie's injured apparently

Harper

Barton

Carroll

Where'd you hear he's injured?

MASSIVE stab in the dark, but does anyone know where I can watch the game in Krefeld in Germany? Stuck in a fuckin business park with diddly squat in there, the hotel has no sports channels or internet. Please help a Mag in need...!

As I don't know which postcode you have (Krefeld has more than only one) you have to do the search yourself. Here's the link:

http://www.sky.de/web/cms/de/sport-barfinder.jsp

Don't know how your German is, so enter "Krefeld" into "Ort" and your postcode into "PLZ". Then you'll get all the bars who have Sky Sports.

Not safe to say whether they'll show our match or not, as there's some shit DFB-Pokal matches on as well.

Thanks man. I've found one which is about 3km away. I'll walk it and hope for the best. Otherwise mattypnufc is gonna have to use up his text allowance sending me match updates :)

MASSIVE stab in the dark, but does anyone know where I can watch the game in Krefeld in Germany? Stuck in a fuckin business park with diddly squat in there, the hotel has no sports channels or internet. Please help a Mag in need...!

As I don't know which postcode you have (Krefeld has more than only one) you have to do the search yourself. Here's the link:

Don't know how your German is, so enter "Krefeld" into "Ort" and your postcode into "PLZ". Then you'll get all the bars who have Sky Sports.

Not safe to say whether they'll show our match or not, as there's some s*** DFB-Pokal matches on as well.

Thanks man. I've found one which is about 3km away. I'll walk it and hope for the best. Otherwise mattypnufc is gonna have to use up his text allowance sending me match updates :)

Good job I have unlimited texts then, given the amount of goals we'll concede.

Not safe to say whether they'll show our match or not, as there's some shit DFB-Pokal matches on as well.

In case they don't show it, say you'll dring 5 extra beers if they show it.  O0

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Harper

Barton

Carroll

Where'd you hear he's injured?

Back on page 12-

Although there is no reputable link, so he may well be fine. Hence why I said "apparently" :)

Harper

Perch Williamson Coloccini Enrique

Routledge Smith Barton Gutierrez

Nolan

Carroll

By the sounds.

More like...

Harper

Perch Williamson Coloccini Enrique

Smith

Routledge Nolan Barton Gutierrez

Carroll

Guest neesy111

Owen has opened his trap and say's he still has 4-5 years playing at the top level of football  :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems:

I'm dreading this now.

We can win, though. We can take these c***s. A corner, Carroll header, 1-0 lead after 10 minutes, then defend like the Swiss did against Spain for the rest of the match. It can be done.

:thup:

UNITED! TOON! UNITED! TOON!

Oh dear will be at work listening and probably in a right strop with everyone when i finish  @ 9.40 ,hell we might catch them on a bad day ,owt can happen in football but it doesnt happen to us tbh  :nope:

I'm buzzing for this now like. fuck them, fuck the Mancs. Who cares if they have the better players and team? We're Newcastle and we did something last season that they couldn't, we won the league!

We're back in the Premier League and those bastards in the media that doubted us are starting to eat their words, so let's give them something else to chew on.

Let's go out there and just fucking go for it. Take out Rooney, nullify their midfield and then unleash Routledge and Jonas.

HOWAY THE LADS! :clap2:

I'm buzzing for this now like. fuck them, fuck the Mancs. Who cares if they have the better players and team? We're Newcastle and we did something last season that they couldn't, we won the league!

We're back in the Premier League and those bastards in the media that doubted us are starting to eat their words, so let's give them something else to chew on.

Let's go out there and just fucking go for it. Take out Rooney, nullify their midfield and then unleash Routledge and Jonas.

:thup: :thup:

:clap2:

Haha, loved that post man  ;D

Come On!!!! :clap2:

I hope after our win tonight that Hughton will run over the pitch like Mourinho, gets into a little fight with Van der Sar and eventually ends up celebrating in front of our fans.  :thup:

(He should wear a suit, anyway)

Guest neesy111

I hope after our win tonight that Hughton will run over the pitch like Mourinho, gets into a little fight with Van der Sar and eventually ends up celebrating in front of our fans.  :thup:

(He should wear a suit, anyway)

this defo's

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

That team looks so much weaker than the team we had against Man Utd in 2008.

Harper

Perch      Williamson        Coloccini          Enrique

Routledge    Barton          Smith                Jonas

Nolan

Carroll

2008:

Given

Beye        Taylor          Coloccini      N'Zogbia

Milner      Butt              Guthrie        Jonas

Duff

Martins