Manchester United v Newcastle United 16/8/2010 Live on Sky Sports 1 8PM

Guest neesy111

Feels weird being nervous (like, properly nervous) about games again.

True, I quite like it though. Even if we get humped, we're competing at the top level again.

Competing is such a strong word mind.

My name is Ikon, a retarded fan of the Newcastle Online Forum, General of the Felix Legions, Loyal servant to

to the true emperor, Sir Bobby Robson. Fan of a raped team against Man U, husband to an AWOL Ben Arfa,

And i will have my vengeance, in this season or the next!

Come on Newcastle!! Strength and honour!

:kinnear:

My name is Ikon, a retarded fan of the Newcastle Online Forum, General of the Felix Legions, Loyal servant to

to the true emperor, Sir Bobby Robson. Fan of a raped team against Man U, husband to an AWOL Ben Arfa,

Our first casualty.

Would a big defeat be better for us ? Would it loosen the purse strings ?

I was thinking similar, if we somehow scrape a result, would they think we dont need better than weve already got?

I think we already know we aren't as good as Man Utd.

Guest GallowgateKev

If any of you lads fancy a few beers tonight a few lads of here are meeting outside sam jacks at 6pm to watch the game! All welcome...

Yep got the same feeling. Mad knowing we're going to have to play very well this season just to get results against the teams around us, compared to last season where we just had to turn up basically.

Yep got the same feeling. Mad knowing we're going to have to play very well this season just to get results against the teams around us, compared to last season where we just had to turn up basically.

Half the time, we didn't even have to turn up. I'm convinced Cardiff would have lost if 5-1 if they were playing nobody back in February :lol:

It's exciting because of that, we got the results last season with no real effort - it was fun at first, but it got a bit boring. By 3-0 against Scunthorpe, I couldn't even be arsed to get off my seat and clap for the goal.

The goals this season will mean more, the relief at full time when we get 3 points will give us more of a buzz. It's more exciting, the stakes are higher and the challenges are bigger.

I can't wait, I really can't :clap2:

I was thinking similar, if we somehow scrape a result, would they think we dont need better than weve already got?

I think we already know we aren't as good as Man Utd.

Yeah but even inferior teams can pull off a shock result, as dilligaf says a draw may have Ashley thinking that everything will be fine this season with what he has, his goal is to survive and I'm sure it's also to survive at the least expense possible.

Still hoping for a result of course, just worry how a good result will effect our retarded owner.

Our first casualty.

Indeed

No, to both of you. Nothing succeeds like success. The thought of winning is what hooks poor saps of owners in.

Busy cringing at SSN with Andy Gray and Richard Keys sitting infront of a massive MNF logo.

MNF?  Sounds so fucking American (not that I have any problem with yanks mind).  It's just the tackyness of it.

SKY boils my fucking piss at times.

Bricking it for this game like.  I think the 5 pints will help ease the pain.

Guest neesy111

Busy cringing at SSN with Andy Gray and Richard Keys sitting infront of a massive MNF logo.

MNF?  Sounds so fucking American (not that I have any problem with yanks mind).  It's just the tackyness of it.

SKY boils my fucking piss at times.

Bricking it for this game like.  I think the 5 pints will help ease the pain.

it's been Monday Night Football since 1992 ???