Manchester United v Newcastle United 16/8/2010 Live on Sky Sports 1 8PM

Guest neesy111

I usually like Jonathan Stevenson on the BBC, but the fact he's called Man Utd ''United'', when theres more than one ''United'' in the same game, winds me up a bit

Hughton's been doing that in the build up like. :undecided:

Aye, it's a bit much when it's someone attached to the club who does it.

I usually like Jonathan Stevenson on the BBC, but the fact he's called Man Utd ''United'', when theres more than one ''United'' in the same game, winds me up a bit

Really it winds you up? It is just something that started out in Manchester for people to differentiate between that cities clubs & is used quite a bit nationally now. It is really no big shakes I would rather our club is refered to by it geographic part than the United bit.

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/6615/melissasears762271233.jpg

Nice one

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Scholes has a good scoring record against us as well.:(

Andy Cole did too, and RVN - Man U in general!

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Why don't they make Man Utd watch the 5-0 or 4-3?

Today's game is at Old Trafford.

Didn't stop them showing a load of Rooney goals at SJP like.

Hmm, nevermnd.

Nice and patronising from Fergie there.

What did he say?

"Bless em, they battle, it's like a lion versus a kitten so I've told the lads to take their teeth out tonight."

Seriously? Hope we batter them now...  :clap2:

Aye he did, then he pulled out a revolver shot a pair of Magpies and said "You're not Pinot and Grigio, where the fuck have they gone?" (Referring to his two pet doves), then started chucking bird seed around and stormed off.

Andy Gray, you insincere toadying little t***...we're not buying that s****. f*** off. :lol:

I bought it!  :lol:

WHAT HE SAY! My PC is not in my living room :( and my mam wnats to watch Corrie before the game... :rant: