Accrington Stanley (a) in Carling Cup 2nd round

Fenham Mag

Hope we draw someone shite. Pathetic that some 'fans' want us out as quick as possible. It was the same last season. We are now in the Prem and should be aiming to win this cup.

Guest neesy111

i can't believe people would want us to get knocked out, a good cup run, can help keep form in the league!

look at pompey last season, got to the final despite all the shit that happened

i can't believe people would want us to get knocked out, a good cup run, can help keep form in the league!

Er...

And be relegated. Well done.

Guest neesy111

Er...

pompey's league form improved at the end of the season, when they had the cup run

it was their awful start that got them relegated with the 10 point deduction

Guest neesy111

And be relegated. Well done.

cup run didn't relegate them

the 10 point deduction, and awful start to the season (1 win in 10), that's what sent them down.  league form picked up during 2nd half of the season

Guest neesy111

Chris will put out a weakened team since he's not as stupid as some 'fans' thinking just because were in the prem we can win the cup.  :mackems: Never heard so much shit btw.

he put out a full team for the west brom 4th round tie, when we're in the middle of the promotion campaign, is their a difference?

Chris will put out a weakened team since he's not as stupid as some 'fans' thinking just because were in the prem we can win the cup.  :mackems: Never heard so much shit btw.

dont think anyone expects us to win the cup, but whats the point of not trying? we are gonna have a awful league season i am sure so a cup run of any kind would be nice.

he put out a full team for the west brom 4th round tie, when we're in the middle of the promotion campaign, is their a difference?

It was the FA Cup, it's held in higher regard - and off the top of my head Krul and Kadar played so not completely full strength.

Chris will put out a weakened team since he's not as stupid as some 'fans' thinking just because were in the prem we can win the cup.  :mackems: Never heard so much s*** btw.

Well it's coming from your imagination.

Can't see anyone saying we're going to win it because we're back in the PL.

Chris will put out a weakened team since he's not as stupid as some 'fans' thinking just because were in the prem we can win the cup.  :mackems: Never heard so much s*** btw.

Well it's coming from your imagination.

Can't see anyone saying we're going to win it because we're back in the PL.

Hope we draw someone shite. Pathetic that some 'fans' want us out as quick as possible. It was the same last season. We are now in the Prem and should be aiming to win this cup.

First team:

Harper

Simpson

Enrique

Colo

Campbell

Routledge

Guthrie

Barton

Jonas

Nolan

Carroll

Second team:

Krul

Perch

Kadar

S Taylor

Williamson

R Taylor

Smith

Vuckic (Gosling, one day)

Best/Xisco/Kazenga/Ranger etc

Lovenkrands

Shola

The point is, one of the perks of being shit is that we have about 15 players who are as shit as each other so it won't make a huge difference if we play them in the cup against poor teams.

Toon Taylor. It seems like you cant spot the difference between aiming to do something, and saying youre actually going to do it. Its unlikely we will win the cup, but the aim should be to win. If we fall short then fair enough, but give it a go.

Away to anybody down south. Shall we say, Northampton and downwards. Brentford would be ideal. I can walk to their ground in 5 mins.

And I hope we don't play a weakened side. I went to POSH last year and was really quite fucked off with the ineptitude of the performance. Let's at least try and get to the latter stages. We're not Manchester Unite/City/Arsenal. We don't have 3 ranks of premeier league quality players sitting around not playing.