Accrington Stanley (a) in Carling Cup 2nd round

Fenham Mag

Man, look at that. :)  A bunch of fans just happy with football and the opposition for a change, looking forward to a good game and atmosphere.  That's just really nice to see. 

What? A tear? Don't be silly.  There's just something in my eye.

They're watching a very small club plod about in merky old League Two and they genuinely seen happy. Compared to this place where everybody is stressed off their tits over transfer activity.

Refreshing, they're the first place I've seen online that doesn't seem to hate our guts.

Man, look at that. :)  A bunch of fans just happy with football and the opposition for a change, looking forward to a good game and atmosphere.  That's just really nice to see. 

They're watching a very small club plod about in merky old League Two and they genuinely seen happy. Compared to this place where everybody is stressed off their tits over transfer activity.

Refreshing, they're the first place I've seen online that doesn't seem to hate our guts.

Yeah even here but we're practically throwing back liquid prozac with happy juice chasers compared to a lot of other premiership and most championship boards I see, especially when it comes down to just enjoying the game.  Seems a lot of fans are all about vitriol and stirring up hornet's nests. 

Dunno maybe I'm just jaded but I'd love to be shown wrong.

:aww:

Hope we rob them with a last minute dodgy pen and make them cry

Biggest banana skin/piss-taking potential since Hereford.

We're fucked.

No that was stevenage

Or Yeading.....where a young DJ campbell raped Boumsong on his debut...thanks to that game campbel became a pro very nice of Jean Alain to help him along in his career

Guest andyburn

Seems their fans can keep a chant going without it getting so fast you can't hear what the words are...

These folk who say a cup run isn't good, it takes focus from the league, lets play the younguns..ok, I agree, but then again we had won the Championship at Easter last year so why didn't we get more of them on the pitch then, in competitive games.  And don't the FA have a rule whereby a club has to play it's strongest side...I realise that this is ignored but is it still the case?  I can see Accrington fans and players thinking we are disrespecting them if we send the reserves.

That song would be significantly better if it had some words, like it though, very South American.

It's Italian, from Cavese. It's been adopted all over the world though, it's sang all over.

• 2 weeks later...

Noticed its going to be shown on sky sports 3. Shitter for those with just sports 1 and 2

It's as though Sky are forcing those to want to watch the football to pay for the whole package.