Accrington Stanley (a) in Carling Cup 2nd round

Fenham Mag

Guest neesy111

who do people want?

Wouldn't mind a tricky mid table premier league team. Fulham at home would do.

what? you want a hard team.

easiest team possible so we can get into the next round

who do people want?

Wouldn't mind a tricky mid table premier league team. Fulham at home would do.

what? you want a hard team.

easiest team possible so we can get into the next round

I was thinking along the lines of keeping the standard of opposition up. Gets the team even more ready for a long season.

Guest Roger Kint

Anything away tbh so i wont be tempted to go, not sure i even care too much if we go out as the League has to be main priority so no doubt Hughton will make a lot of changes like last season.

When will the match be btw? .com have it as Monday after the Villa match. I though that with us playing on Sunday that it would be moved to Tuesday or Wednesday.

It says week commencing on that Monday, so it will be anyday that week depending on fixtures/TV.

Guest jeffers09

That leaves them with the possibility of a meeting with the likes of: Accrington Stanley, Bradford City, Brentford, Colchester United, Crewe Alexandra, Huddersfield Town, Leeds United, Leyton Orient, Millwall, MK Dons, Morecambe, Northampton Town, Notts County, Oxford United, Peterborough United, Port Vale, Rochdale, Scunthorpe United, Sheffield Wednesday, Shrewsbury Town, Southend United, Southampton, Tranmere Rovers (plus two others).

Peterborough away  would be nice

When will the match be btw? .com have it as Monday after the Villa match. I though that with us playing on Sunday that it would be moved to Tuesday or Wednesday.

It says week commencing on that Monday, so it will be anyday that week depending on fixtures/TV.

Ok, thanks.  :thup:

I'd like to get us Port Vale or Leeds, don't know why, though.  :lol:

Hope were out asap.

I would enjoy a cup run tbh. But, knowing Hughton, he'll put out a line-up without any "senior lads" and we'll go out against some Championship side.

It distracts from the league, no thanks. 40 games would do me this season.