Two Jack Walkers! There's only Two Jack Walkers!

GM

Guest Brummiemag

Let him buy that shit club.

I'm getting more and more happy with our current ownership tbh. They made big, very big mistakes but at the moment, they're not doing much wrong.

Splashing millions of money like Man City do is not the way forward and I hope that Ashley will be a good owner for the long-term. 

You can't be serious?

Splashing millions of money like Man City do is not the way forward and I hope that Ashley will be a good owner for the long-term. 

Certainly looking like it.

What with him reconsigning the need for both stability and progression thus providing the funds to not only keep us in the league, but build a good team that will over time achieve success while remaining financially stable.

Exactly.  :thup:

I was being sarcastic man. Ashley has done none of that. :lol:

Living on cloud cuckoo land...

Has he like?

Evidently..

Was probably wrong what I've said about Ashley and being happy with him and all that...  :undecided:

But the thing is, though, that spending the way like Man City do, and like Chelsea did, isn't the right way to go.

Was probably wrong what I've said about Ashley and being happy with him and all that...  :undecided:

But the thing is, though, that spending the way like Man City do, and like Chelsea did, isn't the right way to go.

It is if you want to win anything of note in the next millenium. It shouldn't be that way, but it appears so..

There is no potential for growth in Blackburn, it makes no sense.

I'd agree with you if you were looking at the size of the club as it is, but if you look at the demographics of the area, then it becomes clearer why Blackburn in particular represents an interesting portfolio to an Indian investor.

Stop talking complete shit.

I'd agree with you if you were looking at the size of the club as it is, but if you look at the demographics of the area, then it becomes clearer why Blackburn in particular represents an interesting portfolio to an Indian investor.

Pakistani's and Indians get on famously of course.

Guest Brummiemag

No but if we ever want to unlock and realise the massive potential of this club then we need significant investment in players year on year or we will never progress or compete for the major honours in the game again.

Just our luck, we managed to get the billionaire owner, but sadly we've got one with no ambition 

I'm sure Wayne Hemmingway said on a Soccer Am interview that Blackburn only has a population of around 250,000. While I see what you are saying, I just don't see why these people aren't looking like clubs such as ourselves, who already have a really good infrastructure. 

You're joking aren't you? That's nearly the population of Newcastle excluding the rest of Tyneside. Blackburn's population is around 105,000. Its tiny.

Blackburn is not just a small catchment area but there's also a lot of big/mid range clubs all around them. It's a terrible investment oppurtunity tbh. Can't believe these kind of buyers can't see the potential here - because it's definitely a damn site more than Blackburn.

Blackburn is not just a small catchment area but there's also a lot of big/mid range clubs all around them. It's a terrible investment oppurtunity tbh. Can't believe these kind of buyers can't see the potential here - because it's definitely a damn site more than Blackburn.

How do you reckon I feel? :lol:

• 3 months later...
Guest thenorthumbrian

What with him reconsigning the need for both stability and progression thus providing the funds to not only keep us in the league, but build a good team that will over time achieve success while remaining financially stable.

Ashley had a meal out in London over the weekend which cost him £23,000 for seven people.

(and not just a load of Greggs pasties for himself)

It's up to him what he spends his money on , but he treats people who work for him like shite and pays them a pittance - not the football side of things, obviously.

You just know the fat tw@t is a tory.

Ashley had a meal out in London over the weekend which cost him £23,000 for seven people.

(and not just a load of Greggs pasties for himself)

It's up to him what he spends his money on , but he treats people who work for him like s**** and pays them a pittance - not the football side of things, obviously.

You just know the fat tw@t is a tory.

;D

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/5261/40442213.jpg

Nice new club crest for Blackburn...

Niqab - Arabic and Islamic

Rao family - Indian and Hindu

Lahore - In Pakistan

Apart from that, 10/10

What are you giving me marks for? I was merely posting something a Blackburn supporting mate of mine sent me earlier on.

I was marking the creator not you - I can make corrections in red biro if you want to pass it on O0

:lol: :lol:

I'll let him know that the creator of that crest is a culturally-illiterate, racist dumbf**k. I'll do that with pleasure. O0