Manchester Utd 3 - 0 Newcastle Utd - 16/08/10 - post match reaction from page 36

Dave

I'm encouraged by what I've seen, the 2nd goal was terrible on many levels but we've passed reasonably well and going forward considering the oppostion is encouraging  What I have noticed, which I like is that they've been working on moving the ball on quickly alot of 1 touch play.  We'll get beat but if we can improve on errors and ridiculous ball chasing we'll do ok against poorer (than man u) opposition.

lets just hope turd ferguson has mercy on us and tell his cocks to calm down, cus with the shit we been putting out in the first 45 we gonna get creamed all over our faces with extra to spare for fucking houghton!

1,4 million fuck sake  :kinnear:

We need to have a go too many of our players are panicking and just hoofing it so it was coming straight back.. we are better than this they are letting the fact its Man U scare them.

Perch is shot, get Taylor on he is so cocky he won't be phased about it being Man Ure, also Vuckic for Barton or Smith.. Nolan will have to drop in and let Vuckic support Carroll.

The second goal is what's turned everyone to rage. So rubbish.

1-0 at half time and I think there would be loads more positivity.

Would you say 2 massive lapses in an otherwise fine defensive performance?

I'm feeling a little better now than before the game.

Think it was reasonably good yeah. They f***ed up a lot of good positions on their own though.

:sadnod: It'd be 1-0, hell even 0-0 if we hadn't gifted them the two goals.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

What's the problem with Ryan Taylor at right back, perch looks as bad as I dud at rb a few weeks ago for NOFC

"You'll be amazed at how  frontmen pick up the flight of the ball quicker."

Aye, Andy? Was only Saturday you were telling me that defenders picked it up quicker. Now I'm confused, I feel like I must kill a rabbit to balance the chemicals in my brain.  :crazy2:

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,70863.0.html

:knuppel2:

Everton got beat by blackburn, bloody blackburn and none of my everton mates are thinking "this is going to be a real crap season". It just isnt, yes we were (probobly) expecting a little bit more from the team but id much rather get beat to man u away 1st game of the season than blackburn.

lets just hope turd ferguson has mercy on us and tell his cocks to calm down, cus with the shit we been putting out in the first 45 we gonna get creamed all over our faces with extra to spare for fucking houghton!

Funniest thing in the thread. :lol:

No more or less than I expected tbh. It's been pretty poor but I think a few folks on here are forgetting we're playing one of the best sides in Europe on their own ground...

Our season isn't going to hinge on getting points from Old Trafford ffs.

Fuck off with your common sense.  No one wants to hear it. :nope:

Lose tonight and we're fucked.

Its the same problem of poor clearances and giving away free kicks. Jonas is a problem here as players like to pass to him as an outlet, only for him to do something stupid. If he wasn't there, a player might just lump it out for a throw and end all panic.

No more or less than I expected tbh. It's been pretty poor but I think a few folks on here are forgetting we're playing one of the best sides in Europe on their own ground...

Going too far the other way tbh.

Yep, you're worked it out again, that's what we're all saying. Keep it up.

Alexi Lalas keeps calling us a mediocre team, lol, I'd settle for that :)

Norwegian prem experts says we have enough quality in our team for our players to shave off their mustaches soon, just unlucky to start at Old Trafford.