Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Guest secteur2010

From wiki:

After his medical it is reported he plans to go out and nail a few Newcastle dirty Newcastle slags with his anaconda wang.

:lol:

Get in, I'm off out. :lol:

He'll be kicking your back doors in by 00.30 am.

Delighted with this. I know only hearsay, but we've been absolutely desperate for some tenacity and steel - aswell as actual quality on the ball, for absolutely ages now. The last we had who was anything close to that ilk, was Scott Parker, and even he blew hot and cold. Not really a great footballer.

I'm chuffed only for the fact the position has been identified as one in desperate need for improvement. Hughton has never failed in this department as yet. We were aching for a RW in January and, surprisingly, we've got one. We're aching for a defensive mid this summer and, surprisingly, we've got one.

Onwards and upwards. A couple more and i'll be extremely confident of survival.

Yep. We've waited a long time for a strong running player to heal the gaping wound that was Nicky Butt. Can't wait to see what he's like, hopefully all the good stuff coming from the Twente fans is borne out.

So, we have 2 wingers at the club and 1 left back, still we´re signing even more midfielders. Smith, Nolan, Gutrhie, Smith, Barton and the new guy. Don´t really understand our transfer policy  :dowie:

Neesy how'd you get Ridman's password?

So, we have 2 wingers at the club and 1 left back, still we´re signing even more midfielders. Smith, Nolan, Gutrhie, Smith, Barton and the new guy. Don´t really understand our transfer policy  :dowie:

go figure it out.  it's not rocket science

Guest LJA0210

2 smiths god please no!!!!!!!!

Our first choice left back and our first choice wingers are good enough. Our central midfield might be high on quantity but it's woefully short on quality. It's also the most important area of the field imo. We need the first team to be adequate before we go chasing someone to sit on the bench in case Enrique gets injured.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Smith and Nolan are not good enough. That leaves just Guthrie, Barton and Gosling (Out till New Year). Tiote is a good signing