Accrington Stanley v Newcastle United - Kadar'snt injured btw.

Ishmael

Ah that's a real pity. Plucking a team out of the air for this one really does show how thin the squad is. We're gonna be forced into playing atleast a couple of our more important players. Campbell's not gonna be fit till Blackpool either, is he...

Krul

RTaylor  Perch  Williamson  Tavernier

LuaLua  Guthrie*  Vuckic  Xisco

Shola  Loven*

*fitness depending

Leaves Carroll, Jonas, Colo, Enrique, Routledge, Barton and Nolan to have a rest and get ready to fuck over Wolves.

I'd forgotten about Lua Lua. That's probably just about the safest we could go for, i guess.

I'm looking forward to playing this lot. I know we're not gonna win 6-0 twice in a week, but i always get excited by the potential hammering to a minnow.

Hope Tiote will be here by this one, would be a good way to get used to our players.

He'd get on the first flight back!

It's a potential banana skin where form goes out the window. Tbh it's their cup final. On paper we're the better side but there are no easy games in football. 

Hard-fought 2-1 win ;)

Are you John Motson?  ???

Just getting a few of the clichés out of the way  O0

Krul

Raylor    Williamson    Colo      Tavernier

Guthrie    Smith        Vuckic        Xisco

Ameobi      Lovenkrands

2-0 to us

Play same back four, they need matchpractice honestly. They still don't look 100% confident.

In midfield keep Smith, put Ryan Taylor on the right, Xisco on the left, Guthrie and Vukcic for Barton and Nolan and put Ameobi in for Carrol.

Krul

Perch Colo Willy Enrique

Raylor Smith Guthrie Xisco

Vukcic

Ameobi

F*** it i want to win! Get a decent team out but rest Enrique etc...

I've been to like 16 away games in my life, since starting with a 3-1 defeat to Everton in May 2008, i'm still awaiting a bloody win!!!!

Howay Lads!!!

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Definately a good chance to rest a few and give Krul the chance he so badly deserves. Maybe give Campbell a run out for a short while towards the end?

He won't even be back in contention until Blackpool, and even then he will probably start on the bench. I imagine he will still be working on his special conditioning training program

I've been to like 16 away games in my life, since starting with a 3-1 defeat to Everton in May 2008, i'm still awaiting a bloody win!!!!

Howay Lads!!!

Stop going then! :lol:

Howay Lads!!!

Stop going then! :lol:

Thats what me mates say like :lol:

You know who to blame if we don't win ;)

Play same back four, they need matchpractice honestly. They still don't look 100% confident.

In midfield keep Smith, put Ryan Taylor on the right, Xisco on the left, Guthrie and Vukcic for Barton and Nolan and put Ameobi in for Carrol.

Krul

Perch Colo Willy Enrique

Vukcic

Ameobi

Looks about right. I'd keep routledge on the right though, him and Perch need to click.

Guest Hellhammer

Im not sure ive ever seen a Newcastle back four that look more confident that the one we have now, except Perch maybe, but he did good yesterday.

Guest guinness_fiend

Would go with:

Perch

Williamson

Colo

Tavernier

Taylor

Guthrie

Vuckic

Xisco

Ameobi

Lovenkrands

Slut.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Probably already been mentioned, but Hughton said post match yesterday (on NUFCtv) that we would be sending a "completely different" team down on Wednesday.

Ah, didn't hear that- good :thup:

Krul

Perch Colo Willy Enrique

Vukcic

Ameobi

Looks about right. I'd keep routledge on the right though, him and Perch need to click.

No way should we play Enrique. Would be a massive loss if he were injured in such a game.

We cannot afford injuries to Enrique, Williamson, colo, Jonas, Routledge and Carroll in particular at the moment whilst Campbell, Taylor and Kadar are still a way off Full fitness yet. Also would be a blow to lose either Barton or Nolan.

However we want to win and we have no other recognised CB's fit at the moment therefore something like: 

Krul

Perch  Colo Willy Tavernier

Raylor  Vuckik Guthrie Xisco

Loven

Ameobi

Harper

?

?

Smith

Lua Lua

Ranger

?

Maybe CH will get other CB's out of reserve or youth teams as if we lose Willy or Collo at the present time it really would be worrying. I expect CH to play Smith. I also hope he gives Ranger the second 45 mins.