Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Guest Roger Kint

I'm kinda happy he isn't back yet. He'd probably walk into the starting 11 and do some daft shite to mess us up against Hull.

Why do people persist with this bullshit? :lol:

Pretty embarrassing to read people being happy or relieved that he's injured (more so on twitter than here). He's a very competent back up centre back whom we should be pleased to have on the bench. Just because hes not as good as Colo or MYM doesn't mean he isn't important. Talk about a small club mentality- we should be glad to have something resembling a squad for once and not celebrating him not being available.

Pretty embarrassing to read people being happy or relieved that he's injured (more so on twitter than here). He's a very competent back up centre back whom we should be pleased to have on the bench. Just because hes not as good as Colo or MYM doesn't mean he isn't important. Talk about a small club mentality- we should be glad to have something resembling a squad for once and not celebrating him not being available.

Think the sentiment is more around people not trusting Pardew to break up a partnership which seems to be gaining confidence every game for sake of changing things, me included.  Agree, its better he is available.

Guest icemanblue

Think the sentiment is more around people not trusting Pardew to break up a partnership which seems to be gaining confidence every game for sake of changing things, me included.  Agree, its better he is available.

I'm kinda happy he isn't back yet. He'd probably walk into the starting 11 and do some daft shite to mess us up against Hull.

Guest Roger Kint

If the sentiment is that Pardew will do something that he has already shown he wont(unless i dreamt the Villa game) then its just as stupid imo. Its people slating Pardew for the sake of it.

Season 2012/2013 and an abundance of shocking decisions not enough to slightly concern you?

Guest icemanblue

Season 2012/2013 and an abundance of shocking decisions not enough to slightly concern you?

Not as long as we're playing well and winning, no.

Guest firetotheworks

But who will we have to point at the area that he should have been in after the opposition scores?

He's pointless like. He should have been replaced ages ago. Constantly injured and not good enough. Relying on him with Mike fucking Williamson as a back up is total suicide.

Bad news not far from Willo now with FA cup midweek game upcoming. Ludicrous to be happy about this.

I'm not sure Willo is that much of a worse option than Taylor anyway. He's usually ok in short spells, it's when he's playing week in week out he tends to deteriorate.

• 2 weeks later...