Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Guest icemanblue

He's been due a red for one of these sly punches/elbows for about six months. He's thick as fuck. Made absolutely no sense whatsoever.

@27StevenTaylor

SORRY to every Fan that was there last nite and to every Newcastle supporter. Let my team down, Gaffa and everybody connected to the club.

IT'S OKAY, Steve, we All felt better this am.

@27StevenTaylor

SORRY to every Fan that was there last nite and to every Newcastle supporter. Let my team down, Gaffa and everybody connected to the club.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Can we suspend him further for this awful tweet.

Glad he hasn't said SORRY to Aguero. The cheeky scamp dug into Taylor's side with his elbow to be fair, and the thick plank fell for it.

Colo congratulated him (Aguero) on that after the game by the looks of it.

Still beyond me how he gets so much praise and love from our fans. Sick of the sight of him me like, really wish he would fuck and take his average displays and ridiculous handball play acting with him. Blessing that Pardew doesn't need to make the decision of MYM or Taylor for CB and now MYM is centre back for next few games, he's a class above.

Still beyond me how he gets so much praise and love from our fans. Sick of the sight of him me like, really wish he would fuck and take his average displays and ridiculous handball play acting with him. Blessing that Pardew doesn't need to make the decision of MYM or Taylor for CB and now MYM is centre back for next few games, he's a class above.

You know deep down that it will be Williamson at centre-half and Yanga-Mbiwa at left back don't you? :(

You know deep down that it will be Williamson at centre-half and Yanga-Mbiwa at left back don't you? :(

I'm extremely worried that this is the case TBH.

Still beyond me how he gets so much praise and love from our fans. Sick of the sight of him me like, really wish he would f*** and take his average displays and ridiculous handball play acting with him. Blessing that Pardew doesn't need to make the decision of MYM or Taylor for CB and now MYM is centre back for next few games, he's a class above.

I'm extremely worried that this is the case TBH.

That didn't even enter my mind!! Holy shit, i take what i just said back...please no. I forgive you Steven.