Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

really really gutted. feel sorry for him and the team. He just became the class player we knew he could become....and then this happens.

colo out also....we really need to buy players in jan.

1 cb

1 lb

1 winger

1 striker

all of them class players who can go straight into the team. i want raylor and obertan replaced asap....they are fine enough for bench though!

really really gutted. feel sorry for him and the team. He just became the class player we knew he could become....and then this happens.

1 cb

1 lb

1 winger

1 striker

all of them class players who can go straight into the team. i want raylor and obertan replaced asap....they are fine enough for bench though!

Good luck with that.

1 cb

1 lb

1 winger

1 striker

We'll possibly end up buying 1 RB and 1 midfielder + selling 1-2 players.

I want us against "top 4" to play like we did against Stoke, I think that was perhaps Obertan's best game so far for us. Defensive freekicks and corners take the strikers down and put our wingers up, almost like Arsenal played when they had Ljungberg and Pires on their wings, but they played with Henry also up front.

Gutted for him. He was in the best form of his career.

Yeah, it's a massive blow for the lad, hope he can recover.

My concern is how long he'll be out for. He could be out for 12 months, but the club will happily tell us it's just the 'rest of the season'.

1 cb

1 lb

1 winger

1 striker

what we will buy on the other hand, is more signs for round the stadium ST JAMES Park

did anyone see a banner  'St James's '

Steven Taylors attempt at stopping the second goal reminded me of this.  :lol:

http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Black-Knight-monty-python-380122_800_441.jpg

Starting to remind me of our season.

Guest kingdawson

Alex will go to Spurs. Could put money on that.

Well i wouldn't mind that at all but Chelsea selling to us is never going to happen. We're direct rivals for that Champions league and after the Modric fiasco it's never going to happen (unless we agree to take Alex in a deal involving Modric which we won't).

It's very obvious we will get a cb in January though and it's also very obvious it will be one of Samba, Cahill, or Vertonghen. I want samba but sadly think it will be Cahill (who tbh is a meh signing for me).

Why i'm saying this is because it's also obvious Bassong will be either sold or loaned out. We agreed a loan deal with QPR on transfer deadline day but had to pull out of the deal when we couldn't complete the Cahill deal. Think Bassong and Colo would be a very good partnership for you guys tbh.

My concern is how long he'll be out for. He could be out for 12 months, but the club will happily tell us it's just the 'rest of the season'.

You really don't miss an opportunity like do you? :lol:

You really don't miss an opportunity like do you? :lol:

We'll see.