Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Guest Phil K

We should take his goalkeeping distracting one step further and have the wall do this

http://i54.tinypic.com/30lmh4y.gif

PML ! Brilliant !  :laugh:

Guest Pablito

Well, about this one I do not know so much. But I know some of the players you have, I really like Newcastle. Used to watch Shearer before, what a great player! :)

Guest Pablito

Rory Obrien Campbell ‏@rory_campbell1

Stevie Taylor! <3 pic.twitter.com/Ei913FvD55

Retweeted by Krazy Kimberley

BFY_RnICYAE970g.png

Where's my money, bitch. Where's my money?

:lol:

Hi, I am a Benfica fan. Is this the guy that dances in front of the goal keepers?

Search the following in youtube for part of his legendary status :lol::

'Steven Taylor best backpass ever vs Spurs '

'Steven taylor handball?'

Also remember that time when he ran the whole length of the pitch after he scored a goal. /geordiehero

Good singer too, the lad.

Edit: Just recalled that attempted lobbed pass in the final third a few games ago. Cabaye would have been proud of that.

This lad just gives plenty of memories. :lol:

Michael Dawson withdrawn from the England squad...

Joleon Lescott called up. Hasn't made a Premier League appearance in almost a month.

For the best. He'd most certainly get injured on international duty the way things are going.

Joleon Lescott called up. Hasn't made a Premier League appearance in almost a month.

I'm pleased. Minimises potential for injury, further fucking up a fuck up of a season.

Guest bimpy474

Nice to see Woy sticking to his mantra of picking players who are playing for their clubs regularly, another bullshitting manager i see.

Guest Howaythetoon

He was very good again today. Sadly I feel the way we defend/play suits his game better as he is a really good defender when it comes to actual defending, i.e. last minute tackles, clearances, blocks etc. Mind he read the danger quite well throughout. At one point with a man on him he calmly chested the ball to a team-mate. He also brought the ball out into midfield quite well at times.