Accrington Stanley 2 - 3 Newcastle Utd - 25/08/10 - post match reaction from p20

Dave

Guest Stephen927

People expect footballers to act like robots. When you're out there for 90 minutes with your own individual battles it does get heated. He reacted like anybody would, the guy grabbed his shirt.

Guest Heneage

Kezman only bangs on about his 'attitude problem' as a way of bragging about his supposed knowledge from within the club. :lol:

No.

If I was to reference anyone, it would be the fan who heard direct from one of our senior players about his 'attitude problem'.

Kezman only bangs on about his 'attitude problem' as a way of bragging about his supposed knowledge from within the club. :lol:

Would this knowledge come from someone who has Ranger directly in front of him in the pecking order by any chance? :lol:

Guest Heneage

Would this knowledge come from someone who has Ranger directly in front of him in the pecking order by any chance? :lol:

'Stop being obtuse'.

It's quite embarrassing really, expected better from Dave at least.

'Stop being obtuse'.

It clearly rankled. Get in.  :lol:

Ranger may have went down a bit soft but he had to stand up to some soft lad having a pop. But overall is it really worth going over.

There team is a bunch of scouse rejects, I thought a few more our lads would of stood out.

I'd have been more dissapointed with Ranger if he hadn't pushed him. We've seen it a million times with lower league filth trying to play the intimidation card.

Aye I remember that c*** Grimsby defender giving it a go with Shearer. Shearer gave him a smash then smacked the winner in the back of the net second half. Magic :smitten:

It was Whittle who whacked Shearer - elbowed him in the face.

People expect footballers to act like robots. When you're out there for 90 minutes with your own individual battles it does get heated. He reacted like anybody would, the guy grabbed his shirt.

The guy was deliberately trying to wind him up, and Ranger allowed him to succeed.

Guest Heneage

Shola was absolutely disgraceful, like.

Aye. 'Stroller' has never been more apt; arsed around like the game was below him.

Does that in most games these days.  :undecided:

Guest Stephen927

Shola has went through his whole career playing like he doesn't give a toss. It's excusable if you're Berbatov and come out with a few moments of magic.

The one decision that has happened under Ashely that shocked and confused me the most was giving Shola that new contract after he played a few decent matches under Kinnear. I really would like for someone involved to have explained the logic behind that to me because I think I understand evrything else.

Just got back.

There's been what looks like it might be a pretty bad accident on the A69 just west of Hexham tonight, involving at least one lorry.  Reckon we only missed it by minutes. 

They've closed the road and we had to turn back & go through the countryside and through Hexham town centre.  We then passed over half a dozen emergency vehicles flying towards it on the run from Hexham back into town.

:(