Wolves v Newcastle United (3 on the bounce for me, maybe)

Ishmael

Purely going off match highlights they struck me as a counter attacking team. And as i can't see us throwing players down the pitch to crowd their penalty area i can imagine this one being pretty dull.

They were quite impressive against Everton last week, everton dominated the first half and scored their goal, sat back and wolves took the game to them, they actually deserved the win rather than the draw.

Doyle impressed.... The other ebanks chap was totall crap apart from his "tap in " goal... No huge threat from their attack, liked the midfielder they brought on in second half (ghedeina? or something), big lad and added bite and thrust to their midfield...

We are fully capable of beating them but a draw would suffice away from home...

Aye, definitely unchanged. It'll be a good line up to soak up their pressure and hit them with some pace. if we can put some pressure on their back 4 for periods i can see us scoring and hopefully working well enough as a unit to tame their attack.

probably 1-1 but I'm hoping we schneak a 1-2 in the second half and hold on to it

Guest firetotheworks

From the scores people are posting, you can see just how tough this one is to call. Particularly after Villa.

Wolves v Newcastle

Newcastle's 6-0 win against Aston Villa was absolutely amazing, I have no idea where that came from. It was a great way to mark their first home game since returning to the top flight. I know they've played only one game but already you'd back the Magpies to take more points at home than the likes of Wigan, West Brom and Blackpool.

But this week they face Wolves and it is clear that Mick McCarthy's men are starting to look like a Premier League team, which is the highest compliment for a club looking to establish themselves in the top tier. They dug in last week at Everton, riding their luck in the first half before coming from behind to take a point. They're a good side at home and I think they'll edge it.

Prediction: 2-1

Guest neesy111

Wolves v Newcastle

Newcastle's 6-0 win against Aston Villa was absolutely amazing, I have no idea where that came from. It was a great way to mark their first home game since returning to the top flight. I know they've played only one game but already you'd back the Magpies to take more points at home than the likes of Wigan, West Brom and Blackpool.

But this week they face Wolves and it is clear that Mick McCarthy's men are starting to look like a Premier League team, which is the highest compliment for a club looking to establish themselves in the top tier. They dug in last week at Everton, riding their luck in the first half before coming from behind to take a point. They're a good side at home and I think they'll edge it.

Prediction: 2-1

Nothing in their i would disagree with