Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

if the murmurs about vuckic breaking through are true

explainify please

know a few people who were connected to the hughton reign. seemed like vuckic was ready, with hughton being a huge fan, but again a few set backs meant they held him off for the season. same people seem to think that this will be the season, if he gets a solid pre season in, that he will become a permanent fixture for us. Not spoke to anyone, nor do i know anyone connected to the pardew reign, but id assume that if coaches and back room staff all express these opinions to him, this will still be his break through year.

He won't.

From Sholas Wikipedia intro "Despite not being one of Newcastle's most prolific scorers in recent times, his habit of scoring goals at crucial times have made him a fan favourite at Newcastle and earnt him the nickname "Goala Ameobi".  ;D

While im on about him he made his first team debut in Sept 2000 and that gives him a testimonial after 10 years so any reason why he hasnt been offered one or is it cos he is only 29 ?, sensible replys only please  :footy:

I've said it before but Shola 100% needs a testimonial,  the way I see it he's the last player from Bobby's team (well Harper too but he rarely featured thanks to Shay) and I think a testimonial for Shola in support of Bobby's foundation would be fitting, get some of the other lads from that team down too, hell even get Carl Cort and have Shola and Cort play in each others kits. It has to happen really!

I've said it before but Shola 100% needs a testimonial,  the way I see it he's the last player from Bobby's team (well Harper too but he rarely featured thanks to Shay) and I think a testimonial for Shola in support of Bobby's foundation would be fitting, get some of the other lads from that team down too, hell even get Carl Court and have Shola and Court play in each others kits. It has to happen really!

Always been against a Shola testimonial until now.

Shola doesn't leave, he retires.

If his contract runs out I think he will retire tbh. Then get a job as a ball boy at St James after turning down a 40k a week contract at Wolves.

Harsh. Harper has been a brilliant servant and thoroughly proffessional. Nobody had a better 2nd choice keeper when we had Shay.

Shola on the other hand, has the magical combination of laziness, underachievement and being thoroughy talentless yet he has survived 9 managerial reigns. Now THAT is a skill...

Harsh. Harper has been a brilliant servant and thoroughly proffessional. Nobody had a better 2nd choice keeper when we had Shay.

Shola on the other hand, has the magical combination of laziness, underachievement and being thoroughy talentless yet he has survived 9 managerial reigns. Now THAT is a skill...

:nods:

Harper is a fucking clown and shola is a lazy crock of shit with zero hunger for the game.