Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

His slagging off is over-the-top here - he's our player, he gives his 100%, and hes slain the mackems enough - yes he shouldn't be starter, and yes we can think of 10 other players in the squad to take his place, but you guys act like this guy is a complete tosser. 

His slagging off is over-the-top here - he's our player, he gives his 100%, and hes slain the mackems enough - yes he shouldn't be starter, and yes we can think of 10 other players in the squad to take his place, but you guys act like this guy is a complete tosser. 

No he doesn't. That's my biggest problem with him.

i don't care if he gives 95% of his wages to marie curie, he's a rubbish footballer and while Best and Ba are fit (who i don't rate particularly highly) should not be starting any games at all.

no idea how anyone can say with a straight face that he does

no idea how anyone can say with a straight face that he does

Time after time, and yet people are defending him.