Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Wouldn't say he is a legend but he is the very definition of cult hero and I will genuinely be sad when he retires, especially if he bows out playing the same role he did last season and putting in similar performances.

I think what I love most about Shola is that when he scores, he fucking scores like, some terrific strikes in there over the years. That said, if he was our principle striker I probably wouldn't be so complimentary :lol:

He's going to be a one club man and that is going to be a very rare thing in the future.

Don't think in all honesty he can be called a legend (although I may have referred to him as such in a fit of love) but no finer example of a cult hero IMO.

I think what I love most about Shola is that when he scores, he fucking scores like, some terrific strikes in there over the years. That said, if he was our principle striker I probably wouldn't be so complimentary :lol:

He's going to be a one club man and that is going to be a very rare thing in the future.

Don't think in all honesty he can be called a legend (although I may have referred to him as such in a fit of love) but no finer example of a cult hero IMO.

:thup: wouldn't be his fault but my love for him would be stretched if I had to rely on him as our main goal threat.

He is acceptable in his role last season, let others score the goals and bring him on to bully defenders/score against the mackems.

:thup: wouldn't be his fault but my love for him would be stretched if I had to rely on him as our main goal threat.

He is acceptable in his role last season, let others score the goals and bring him on to bully defenders/score against the mackems.

Your patience would be stretched also :) I think if he can be brought on like last last season as you say, then he still has a lot to offer for a few seasons yet?

Still reckon he's a couple of Mackemslayers in him yet :lol:

htt's right. the lads got talent yet never fulfilled his potential, is loyal and is capable of doing something so good you shake your head aswell as so bad you shake your head, can mix it with the roughest but seems a really nice bloke.