Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Guest Roger Kint

I get it like, I really do. I'd just rather have someone that's good.

We can easily have both tbh

Nah. Him being here is an excuse not to bring someone in that could do a job for longer than 15 mins.

:lol:

Guest hobshobs

The excessive and daft Shola-hate makes every contract that much sweeter.

NUFC legend. One day there will be a statue of Shola outside SJP :smitten:

He's being doing a pretty good impersonation of a statue (on the bench and on the pitch) for a few years now mate.

• 2 weeks later...

His newborn bairn is called Noah  :lol:

THAT'S. MY. NAME.

There is a Noah Ameobi.

I don't know. What do I do? How do I react to this?

Call your son, Shola.

Aye. There's no other way.

I need a picture of this guy. For some reason I just imagine Shola coming out on the steps of SJP where Shearer was introduced to the fans like Rafiki did with Simba.

I know it's been said a million times before in scenarios such as this and was probably covered in the match thread during real time but this guy was proper useful when he came on tonight wasn't he? Fuck. Me.

:neutral:

I know it's been said a million times before in scenarios such as this and was probably covered in the match thread during real time but this guy was proper useful when he came on tonight wasn't he? f***. Me.

:neutral:

Did nothing but give away possession via offsides and fouls. Terrible substitution.

:lol: To clutch at the tiniest of straws, you could say he slowed the tempo of the game down by causing so many stoppages. But, I mean, Benfica had chilled out by then pretty much.

I've really exhausted the extent of my glass-half-full capabilities there, like.

Good old Shola. Just rubbish, man.

He muddled our attacking efforts in the closing stages like he does when we're chasing the game. We hardly ever build up a head of steam and attack in stoppage time, we always seem to concede daft fouls and offsides and make it dead easy for the oppo.