Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

I mean, his f***ing header man. f*** me. almost went out for a corner. f***ing hell. I've never felt more despair in my entire life at a bloke I dont know. I was in a pub full of neutrals and the place erupted in laughter yet our manager genuinely believed this dunce was a viable option for the last 45.

I mean, his fucking header man. fuck me. almost went out for a corner. fucking hell.

Fuck, I'd completely forgotten about that.

In fact for a few blissful moments this morning I'd completely forgotten he was a half time sub. FFS. :lol:

Laughable that we put this fucking useless cunt on at half time. When our manager is relying on this clown from 45 minutes for the sheer belief that 'he plays well against the mackems'. Fuck me, Pardew basically put him on due to superstition. mental. football manager!? daft cunt more like.

I'm convinced that the only reason Dan Gosling came on against Man City the other week was because he scored against them last season.

The same here for Shola.

did they give him a new f***ing contract, or was that a rumour?

(Planning to) offer one but think Shola is still undecided.

Pardew told the Chronicle: “He’s still got another year here with us.

“And I don’t see a problem extending that. We’ll see.”

...“I think the bottom line with Shola will be how long he wants to stay at one club, because he’s been here all his career.

“I hope he wants to stay, but that’ll be his decision.”

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/shola-ameobi-offered-new-contract-1943164

I must be the only one who gets furious when he comes on the pitch.

He's a shocking footballer, fuck me.

You're not, i hate him and shouted abuse and stuck 2 fingers up at the bench when i realised it was him coming on instead of Goufran.