Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

It's odd how he never moves a little and lines up against a FB or even the shorter CB (Senderos in this case) but stands completely still while he gets beaten repeatedly to the ball by Hangaarland (sp).

You see other CF drift off and go up against someone they know they can have a good chance against, like a FB on the far post. Not Shola though, dead centre every time!!!

He just offers nothing, lazy slow and constantly offside, hasnt grasped how to play the offside trap in over 10 years of top level football....a fucking disgrace of a footballer

id rather play with 10 men every week than have this clod hopper in the side

He needs dropping without a doubt

Krul

Simpson  Willo  Collo  Santon

Ben Arfa    Cabaye  Guthrie  Jonas

Obertan

Best

Is what we need to be doing over the next 4 games

We still have Ba, Cisse, Tiote, Marveux to come back. A new CB,RB should be on the agenda.

I've nowt against the bloke but to be frank it's a farce he's still starting top flight games for us irrespective of the ACoN. It was a farce a few years ago.

I think he can possibly, maybe offer something in a 15-20 minute shift, but I would never want to see him getting more than that.

Guest palnese

I honestly believe I could've done a better job than Shola up front today.

I'd be knackered 10 mins in, but would still offer more than this fucking useless shitcunt.