Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

He's done okay at times this season but yeah, we all know deep down he is shit. Won't stop me appreciating the few games he has done well for us and the injuries he has played through. For all you can throw at him you can never say he has milked a bit of time off. Pretty sure SBR mentioned a few times how Shola played through some serious pain to play, also seem to remember mention of his hip/s being really fucked.

Obviously he has been well paid but fair play to him for that and to use the old clichés he hasn't paid/played himself. Not the most talented player in the world but he has literally but his health on the line for us despite being called lazy :clap:

Guest frazernufc

I know he's shit and all but whenever him and Remy have been up front together this season we have looked out best going forward. I love Shola and this season nobody can say he hasn't somehow improved us this season even if nobody can't quite put our finger on what he's brought to the team, but he is utter shit at football and games like today show that if we had somebody exactly like him but who can do something with a ball we'd look dangerous in the box.

Bump.

:lol:

As mentioned in another thread, all he contributed was West Brom freekicks which is worse than playing with 10 men. At least one man less wouldn't be relieving pressure on them by instantly giving the ball back every time it got in their half.

He has one/two decent games a season but still never scores, and he still gets regular game time for us, its a fucking joke. He better fuck off at the end of the season, wonder who will replace him with.

Praying for a season ending injury for Shola now. It's come to this. I'm sick of the sight of him.

He'll be starting every game and then when we're at our lowest Ashley will kick us in the balls and give Shola Ameobi a new contract.