Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

He has actually matured into an intelligent player and doesn't give away as many fouls or offsides than in his early days. Unfortunately his legs have long gone and although I'm a Shola sympathizer, I don't want to see him start regularly next season.

He has actually matured into an intelligent player and doesn't give away as many fouls or offsides than in his early days. Unfortunately his legs have long gone and although I'm a Shola sympathizer, I don't want to see him start regularly next season.

:lol:

Just leave, please.

http://i61.tinypic.com/2rwxljr.jpg

Just leave, please.

Debuchy wumming surely?

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Just leave, please.

Debuchy wumming surely?

I'm not saying he's Messi or Ronaldo ffs. For example I don't remember him being a good target striker, holding the ball well in his early days. However today and even at the start of the season he was decent when paired with Remy. Also given our squad depth and his experience we could keep him for the cup games or the odd PL game

Next season :spit:

Just leave, please.

Debuchy wumming surely?

I'm not saying he's Messi or Ronaldo ffs. For example I don't remember him being a good target striker, holding the ball well in his early days. However today and even at the start of the season he was decent when paired with Remy. Also given our squad depth and his experience we could keep him for the cup games or the odd PL game

http://i.imgur.com/B4K8GAN.jpg

It was a good goal tbf to him, I just wish it was anyone else that scored it.

I don't think it will earn him a new contract, that decision will have already been made one way or the other but we could do with other players having a bit of a confidence boost.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 1m

Shola Ameobi moved past Les Ferdinand in #nufc al time PL scorer chart on to 42 into 4th. Mind you it took Sir Les two seasons to get to 41.

Jesus Christ :lol:

Guest fraser

Shola scores and is top of the take the p*ss table while Williamson is at page three. Inexplicable.

Sorry, page four.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 1m

Shola Ameobi moved past Les Ferdinand in #nufc al time PL scorer chart on to 42 into 4th. Mind you it took Sir Les two seasons to get to 41.

This is so depressing. :lol:

Guest fraser

The thought of the Cardiff game being the last time I ever have to see this c*** in the flesh is the only thing making me want to attend the match.

Wow.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 1m

This is so depressing. :lol:

Who is number three? First two must be Shearer, and Cole. Beardsley?