Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

I'm positive it was Shola that Pards was spouting shite about when he was going on about putting in a supposed bid for a player that doesn't get a game for his 'current' club etc.  Can just imagine alan giving mike a call and saying "mike, I want to buy that Shola fellow" and mike going "give us 14 million".

I'm positive it was Shola that Pards was spouting shite about when he was going on about putting in a supposed bid for a player that doesn't get a game for his 'current' club etc.  Can just imagine alan giving mike a call and saying "mike, I want to buy that Shola fellow" and mike going "give us 14 million".

You what?

I'm positive it was Shola that Pards was spouting s**** about when he was going on about putting in a supposed bid for a player that doesn't get a game for his 'current' club etc.  Can just imagine alan giving mike a call and saying "mike, I want to buy that Shola fellow" and mike going "give us 14 million".

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest diddimz

Thought I'd never have to worry about him again, now it looks like he could be coming to play in the A League next season.

Guest diddimz

Thought I'd never have to worry about him again, now it looks like he could be coming to play in the A League next season.

Shola and Giggs up front is going to be amazing

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,71098.msg5035499.html#msg5035499

Shola and Giggs up front is going to be amazing

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,71098.msg5035499.html#msg5035499

thats what i get for trying to avoid ameobi as much as possible after the season finished