Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

You can see him sitting sadly on the stairs next to the phone in the Ameobi house day after day until one day his mum walks over to her forlorn slayer and says 'I divn't think they're ganna call, flower, mebbes you can call them arab lads that offered yiz £200k a week instead'

The Big Sho wipes a tear from his eye, stands up, falls over, stands up again and says 'Aye, alreet, suppose I have to'

Guest neesy111

I'm sure Sunderland regard some guy who scored one in 3 in the old division 2 as a cult hero.

marco gabbiadini most likely

You can see him sitting sadly on the stairs next to the phone in the Ameobi house day after day until one day his mum walks over to her forlorn slayer and says 'I divn't think they're ganna call, flower, mebbes you can call them arab lads that offered yiz £200k a week instead'

The Big Sho wipes a tear from his eye, stands up, falls over, stands up again and says 'Aye, alreet, suppose I have to'

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently he has signed a two year contract with Perth Glory.

:frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

Might get a few hopefully in the A league. Good luck Strolla.

Perth is coached by a bloke from the north east, Kenny Lowe. He isnt the best tbh. But I guess maybe it helped him "convince" Shola to sign for Perth. :D

Apparently he has signed a two year contract with Perth Glory, my local A-league side. :( Just when I thought I had got shot of the big lump!

Amazing. I mean what did they take into account when they signed him? The guy's record is abject. He hasn't done anything in years. Don't get it.

Apparently he has signed a two year contract with Perth Glory, my local A-league side. :( Just when I thought I had got shot of the big lump!

Looking for sympathy and you live in Perth! f*** you. :D

Ive been living in Singapore for the past 3 months. So the sympathy is needed. Heading back home on Thursday though, just in time to watch Perth Glory play Malaga in a preseason friendly.

Amazing. I mean what did they take into account when they signed him? The guy's record is abject. He hasn't done anything in years. Don't get it.

The fact that the A league is shit and that even a Kangeroo could kick the ball into the net?