Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Guest antz1uk

i thought he dsisn't do too bad all things considering as nigeria and iran were woeful... or have i been pardewed without realising

Guest bimpy474

When you bring Shola on and he actually improves things then you know you've got some major problems.

Story of our lives.  :pardsgrin:

Guest bimpy474

When you bring Shola on and he actually improves things then you know you've got some major problems.

Story of our lives.  :pardsgrin:

Except he seldom improves us.

Wasn't being all together serious like. God i hate wankers face, just look at the smug fucker  :pardsgrin: Never have i wanted to smash a face in so much.

It's only because he's not our problem any more that I want him to do well, had he still been a NUFC player I would have been well annoyed to see him played as Pardew would be more likely to play the useless fucker.

Didn't do too badly when he came on, the fact that he made Nigeria look a lot more dangerous when he came on speaks volumes really...

Nigeria will do well to score even one goal in this World Cup...though I am hoping for a Shola inspired performance against Bosnia (sorry Dino) and Argentina!

Why wouldn't you want to see a local lad do well in the World Cup? :lol:

Because it renders Twitter & the WC thread fucking tedious for 120 mins during the game.

It's like some sort of horrific #Bantzoff

Pardew still wants this guy back.

It was a relief to see him in another teams colours. I'm not happy for him, I don't know him I just know he's been poor for such a long time in our colours. I'll not go as far to make personal attacks against him, but as a footballer he's shite.