Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Saw on the news today that IS are now in control of much of the Syria-Turkey border. Gazientep is very near said border.

Worried for wor Shola. Seriously what was his agent doing sending him to a war zone?!

He's back in NE for a wedding on Friday, anyway.

How do you know all this? :lol:

Saw on the news today that IS are now in control of much of the Syria-Turkey border. Gazientep is very near said border.

Worried for wor Shola. Seriously what was his agent doing sending him to a war zone?!

IS are reportedly sending oil through pipes ending in among other cities, Gaziantep. The Turks allegedly giving them cash money.

No idea how Ameobi found that move a good idea.

• 3 weeks later...

Poor Shola. He was s***, don't get me wrong, but.. I miss him :(

What the fuck do you miss about him?  :lol:

Sad state of affairs but he'd be getting plenty of game time if he was still here.

Obviously being paid an absolute packet.

Find that hard to believe like, Turkish second tier with nobody in the ground? Can't think of a single reason why he thought that was a good move. His wife must be fucking livid.

Obviously being paid an absolute packet.

Find that hard to believe like, Turkish second tier with nobody in the ground? Can't think of a single reason why he thought that was a good move. His wife must be fucking livid.

Sounds like classic I'm a rich cunt and I'm making a piss poor job of trying to be a big name.

He's not daft, if he wasn't getting a decent wage he could have easily moved down the leagues or to some sham league like America or Australia with ease despite being gash.

• 2 months later...