Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Apparently only get a 1000 or so every week.

Wow. He must have had an absolutely awful agent. Surely he could have pulled a Jason Roberts and doing Media work for more money?

Credit to him for wanting to play, like. Their league doesn't start until the 28th. Fuck me, the city looks like 20 km away from the Syrian border  :lol:

You clearly haven't seen the episode of Cribs with Shola if you think he can work in media :lol:

Apparently only get a 1000 or so every week.

Wow. He must have had an absolutely awful agent. Surely he could have pulled a Jason Roberts and doing Media work for more money?

Credit to him for wanting to play, like. Their league doesn't start until the 28th. Fuck me, the city looks like 20 km away from the Syrian border  :lol:

It's looks like 20km from the Syrian border because it is 20km from the Syrian Border  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TruToon94

:lol: He'd be worse in different, more horrible ways that we haven't evolved to contemplate yet.

I doubt that even Shola would rate Shola as being as good as Tevez...

:pardsgrin:

My boss was telling me, last week that he's been talking to Shola's dad (as he knows him very well, through the church) Says Shola is settling in well, but is having to get English food flown out to him, as he can't getaway with the local grub. :)

Food flown out to him?!  :lol:

Can't he at least learn to cook what he likes himself. Shola is so embarrassing man.

TBF I'm sure lots of players do this sort of thing. Any excuse made to knock the fella as usual...

That's my point - standard Brit abroad behaviour :lol: I'd love if a player or manager went abroad, learned the language, got into the culture etc. Instead of flying sausage and mash out on a chartered flight and speaking with a weird, Dutch accent (McClaren).

More a general viewpoint than one aimed at ol' shithead shola.