Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Guest BooBoo

When I think of Shola lashing in the forth goal v them, the word that always comes to mind is "sumptious." He hit the ball as if every Newcastle fan in the ground was kicking with him.

Like a sledgehammer coming down on the head of sunderland.

Guest BooBoo

Clinical. Just like the goal at home to City under Kinnear.

That was just classic Shola, most untidy finish I've ever seen.

Shola did to the Mackems what the atomic bomb did to Hiroshima.

Scoring a penalty and slicing one in off his knee. :thup:

Get the fuck out of here. :lol: For everything you can have a go at Shola for begrudging him that goal is just bitter. Fantastic strike of the ball.

One of my favourite Shola moments (or "Shoments") is the side-foot finish versus Chelsea in the Carling Cup.

Just ambling forward, sumptuous stepover and stroke it in the corner. His celebration was also immense.

I was watching on some dodgy stream on the big screen so it was fuzzy as out. Remember going "ahh fuck off man Shola" when he went to strike it. Took a good couple of seconds before I realised it had gone in the goal.  :lol:

One of my favourite Shola moments (or "Shoments") is the side-foot finish versus Chelsea in the Carling Cup.

Just ambling forward, sumptuous stepover and stroke it in the corner. His celebration was also immense.

Genuinley couldn't believe that when it happened, my mate and I went ape shit and he managed to almost tip me over the stand in his celebration.