Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

It wouldn't be the same without Shola. If he doesn't stay here for the rest of his career I'll actually be quite upset, which is suprising to admit to myself. :lol:

This.  He'll honestly be here until the end of his career and I hope that he is.  He'll always remain anywhere from the 2nd-4th choice though I hope.

It wouldn't be the same without Shola. If he doesn't stay here for the rest of his career I'll actually be quite upset, which is suprising to admit to myself. :lol:

This.  He'll honestly be here until the end of his career and I hope that he is.  He'll always remain anywhere from the 2nd-4th choice though I hope.

Oh good, I can only imagine Shola's mobility at 33. Nothing symbolizes the club's downfall better than the talentless waste of space.

Oh good, I can only imagine Shola's mobility at 33. Nothing symbolizes the club's downfall better than the talentless waste of space.

Can you honestly imagine Shola not being in the 35 man squad?  I just think that he'll see out his career here and slowly become more and more irrelevant as he goes down the pecking order but every now and again make a cameo appearance.  A Shola testimonial would almost be worth flying over for.