Top 5 Good Looking Newcastle Players

James

Simpson probably rakes in the poonani. Xisco is spanish n all that so hes gotta be up there too. Guthrie resembles a baby pig and Nolans a podge-monster so their both no's. Harper is probs a bit of a DILF and i can see the ladies rating Smudger.

Who are in your opinion the best looking players in the Newcastle team?

I'd say:

5. Harper

4. Shola

3. Nolan

2. Routledge

1. Simpson

Think you were looking for the who is gay thread in the chat section

Why has no one mentioned carrol? Pretty much every girl I've watched a match with this season (about 3 :lol:) has commented on him being fit. I'd say he looks like a charv tbh.

Definitely up there, he would could you a nice cuddle that makes you feel safe too.

Why has no one mentioned carrol? Pretty much every girl I've watched a match with this season (about 3 :lol:) has commented on him being fit. I'd say he looks like a charv tbh.

Definitely up there, he would could you a nice cuddle that makes you feel safe too.

My split arse reckons hes minging. She said 'You can see all the bones in his face and that...., just look at his cheeks man'.

Personally i'd go for:

Sherlas face

Sherlas bum

Sherlas thighs

Sherlas apple

Sherlas length.

Fucking hell, I got excited thinking about it I forgot how words work.

Gotta be the hair. But you're right, before all this long hair and cornrows a few of my friends were in love with him, still kind of are too.