Grandad says it's our little secret

Ishmael

I don't understand what's happened here.

Kevin Blackwell was live on goals on sunday, he was trying to say how fans don't know what is going on and they just slate the manager without understanding reasons for a team selection.

In trying to do this he used an example of a player coming to him an hour before a game saying he couldn't play as he had a situation at home which involved one of his kids doing something in the bath - we're not sure what this was - and being asked by the player/player's wife "where did you see that/learn to do that/have that done to you?" and being told that that Grandad said it's "our little sceret".

I'm not sure if anything else has happened about it but that is the gist of the story.

I don't understand what's happened here.

Kevin Blackwell was live on goals on sunday, he was trying to say how fans don't know what is going on and they just slate the manager without understanding reasons for a team selection.

In trying to do this he used an example of a player coming to him an hour before a game saying he couldn't play as he had a situation at home which involved one of his kids doing something in the bath - we're not sure what this was - and being asked by the player/player's wife "where did you see that/learn to do that/have that done to you?" and being told that that Grandad said it's "our little sceret".

I'm not sure if anything else has happened about it but that is the gist of the story.

If he has just made that up as an example Kevin Blackwell has got some major issues.