Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

clear cut my arse. Typical of the over criticism of Nolan on here.

He had the ball at or near his feet at least 3 or 4 times and did nothing with it, did the ball bounce off the back of his head in the build up to the 2nd goal?  He's a waste of space when he doesn't score and part of the reason that we didn't win today.

This arguement has persisted for too long. We all know the score; Nolan is a poor footballer and a poor athlete who reads the game well and is the best finisher at the club. When he isn't scoring, he's generally very ineffective, as Mick says.

And you have to bury clear-cut chances from 3 yards out.

clear cut my arse. Typical of the over criticism of Nolan on here.

Aye, what an I thinking? Expecting our 'goal scoring' midfielder to find the net from three yards out. Silly me.

aye..... as if every chance from three yards out is a clear cut chance.

Guest neesy111

This arguement has persisted for too long. We all know the score; Nolan is a poor footballer and a poor athlete who reads the game well and is the best finisher at the club. When he isn't scoring, he's generally very ineffective, as Mick says.

There is no average performances from him, he's either very good or invisible.  Needs to be consistent for me.

Usual selection of nipples out to criticise Nolan after a defeat?

Like most today he put in a good shift against a side with a bit more quality and a lot more luck.

Usual selection of nipples out to criticise Nolan after a defeat?

Like most today he put in a good shift against a side with a bit more quality and a lot more luck.

It's becoming rather convenient that people criticising Nolan are just 'overreacting' or 'have always hated him anyway'. He was terrible man, offered nothing.

He plays better in CM, play him there alongside Tiote and he is much more effective

Except when he's missing from three yards out.

That was not as easy a chance as everyone's making it out to be.

Carroll's header near the start was much easier.

The difference being that Carroll ended up scoring. Nolan's was a vital time, a minute or so before Tevez killed us off. If he'd buried it (which I think he should have) it'd have changed the shape of the game.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

He plays better in CM, play him there alongside Tiote and he is much more effective

I haven't seen the game so can't comment at all.

The difference being that Carroll ended up scoring. Nolan's was a vital time, a minute or so before Tevez killed us off. If he'd buried it (which I think he should have) it'd have changed the shape of the game.

carrolls early one was a much easier chance and would have been a much better time to score giving us more time to get an equalizer.

carrolls early one was a much easier chance and would have been a much better time to score giving us more time to get an equalizer.

As opposed to Nolan's, which would have been the equaliser?