Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

People need to give him far less stick. If he is on form he will score, at his worst he will be tidy but disappear however his influence as captain is greatly ignored.

The new scape goat, I have called for him to be dropped twice and he has proved me wrong. He isn't a tiote, someone with super human energy that will tell 90% of the games however he is a massive influence to us doing well and the "perfectionists" need to calm down a bit tbh.

Magnificent person.

Personally thought before the match we'd win in this fashion or lose depending on whether he played or not. Think he's regularly that important to us.

What a guy, certainly slowly becoming a fat cult legend.

Nolan nt jdckelly for the record, although jdckelly is great too I'm sure.

Magnificent person.

Personally thought before the match we'd win in this fashion or lose depending on whether he played or not. Think he's regularly that important to us.

What a guy, certainly slowly becoming a fat cult legend.

Nolan nt jdckelly for the record, although jdckelly is great too I'm sure.

thanks for that

i think

I've never truely appreciated his importance to us, until he's not there. The trio of Nolan Barton and Carroll are key to how we play, we are not nearly as effective when one of them misses a game. Lets hope they can all stay injury and suspension free until the end of the season.

I've never truely appreciated his importance to us, until he's not there. The trio of Nolan Barton and Carroll are key to how we play, we are not nearly as effective when one of them misses a game. Lets hope they can all stay injury and suspension free until the end of the season.

Certainly the key attacking wise.

Certainly the key attacking wise.

Cant forget Carroll's defensive work on corners though, he will save us a lot of goals with it this season.

Going to cost a lot of money to get an upgrade on Nolan, which is unrealistic in the short term. Depending on how he returns from injury maybe Gosling could be molded into that role.

We desperately need a decent Striker in January. Ranger looked bright today but he is still raw, an injury to Carroll and we are looking toothless again.

With a bit of luck we can offload Xisco, Best, Lovenkrands and Shola even if its for peanuts. Probably more realistic that the latter two will be kept on until the end of the season.

Guest TrueToon

Another solid influentual performmance by Nolan and another goal, Him and Barton are key to us this season. As long as they can stay oin the pitch and not get injured etc, We can rely on them to keep the spirits up.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I don't think we realise the influence he has until he's not there- He will pop up with goals, and he's a great leader. He does a lot of organising.

Again, yesterday well done with the goal. But apart from that he really was invisible. I forgot he was playing in the 2nd half. But unfortunately it's take the goals and the leadership or the team doesn't get either and we miss out.

So yes he has to start...obviously

People need to give him far less stick. If he is on form he will score, at his worst he will be tidy but disappear however his influence as captain is greatly ignored.

The new scape goat, I have called for him to be dropped twice and he has proved me wrong. He isn't a tiote, someone with super human energy that will tell 90% of the games however he is a massive influence to us doing well and the "perfectionists" need to calm down a bit tbh.

undoubtedly, he's totally won me over this season. he's more important in link up play than i once thought, you really notice it when he's not there and we struggle with our passing game.

Again, yesterday well done with the goal. But apart from that he really was invisible. I forgot he was playing in the 2nd half. But unfortunately it's take the goals and the leadership or the team doesn't get either and we miss out.

Fantastic leader and goalscorer. Unfortunately no good in anything else. He's a walking paradox on the pitch. Quite a dilemma...

I presume when you say he's "no good at anything else" and "invisible", you're saying that because he's quietly getting on with the rest of his game, like keeping possesion and tracking back opposition runners while marshalling the team?

I suppose if he was giving the ball away every 5mins, then he'd be more noticeable and you would be whingeing about that too.

Guest scottishmag54

is winning me over this season a lot of the time he is un noticed doesnt track back etc which is frustrating  but his leadership  and goals are making up for this

Fantastic leader and goalscorer. Unfortunately no good in anything else. He's a walking paradox on the pitch. Quite a dilemma...

I presume when you say he's "no good at anything else" and "invisible", you're saying that because he's quietly getting on with the rest of his game, like keeping possesion and tracking back opposition runners while marshalling the team?

I suppose if he was giving the ball away every 5mins, then he'd be more noticeable and you would be whingeing about that too.

Now Im just guessing, but I think "no good at anything else" and "invisible" means "no good at anything else" and "invisible" :laugh:

Agree.