Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

Can't believe Anichebe's only 22. Feels he's been around ages. [insert Nigerian age joke here]

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/03/03/article-0-039F5C46000005DC-666_468x363.jpg

Which one looks older and slower to you in that pic?

Can someone send Tron another gerbil picture.

Nolan 11 PL league goals this season

Anichebe 12 career goals all competitions.

A gerbil picture might make you feel better but what difference will it make in the real world? Is our proud nation (England) going to pick Nolan ahead of Wilshere based on his goals scored in the premier? Why don't you take our national selectors to task for the same reasons as some random poster on this website?

A gerbil picture might make you feel better but what difference will it make in the real world? Is our proud nation (England) going to pick Nolan ahead of Wilshere based on his goals scored in the premier? Why don't you take our national selectors to task for the same reasons as some random poster on this website?

Fucking hell give it a rest man, Jesus.

Fucking hell give it a rest man, Jesus.

At least I'm not searching the net for daft fucking pictures to prove my point. But ok, I'll not post in this thread any more if it makes people uncomfortable.

Awful, awful challenge. Although from the stands it didn't look as bad as it actually was. The Arteta injury seemed the more serious of the two. I was definitely not on the Kevin Nolan bandwagon at that point, although in fairness to him, he admits that neither was he (or anyne else in the team)...

Awful, awful challenge. Although from the stands it didn't look as bad as it actually was. The Arteta injury seemed the more serious of the two. I was definitely not on the Kevin Nolan bandwagon at that point, although in fairness to him, he admits that neither was he (or anyne else in the team)...

Ha, i think we can let you off for that one, Stu. He'd only been an active NUFC player for about a hundred minutes.

Guest Heneage

Be nice to see him selected for England, for all his lack of physical attributes, he does get goals.

Just youtube 'leeds 3 4 newcastle' and watch the ten minute video. We were fucking good back then, and Dyer was an excellent player. We won't ever come close to reaching those heights with Kevin Nolan starting in center midfield.

10 minute video, is that because Dyer never really played for more than 10 minutes out of the 90 ever anyway?

Ha, i think we can let you off for that one, Stu. He'd only been an active NUFC player for about a hundred minutes.

;)

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

absolutely shocking yesterday.  Sloppy passing, giving the ball away far too much and looked absolutely knackered after about 70 minutes.

I wouldn't say 'shocking'.

Guest BooBoo

absolutely shocking yesterday.  Sloppy passing, giving the ball away far too much and looked absolutely knackered after about 70 minutes.

Its par for the course that if Nolan doesnt score he gets labelled as "shocking" or "appalling". Daft.

Its par for the course that if Nolan doesnt score he gets labelled as "shocking" or "appalling". Daft.

i thought he had a good game, got into some good positions and created the goal.

Guest BooBoo

He had an okay game imo. Didnt think he was particularly great or poor. A lot of people dont realise though that there's something that lies in between those extremities.

For someone who was fucked after 70 minutes, he made a great last ditch tackle/block around the 85th minute after sprinting back from the other end of the pitch.

For someone who was fucked after 70 minutes, he made a great last ditch tackle/block around the 85th minute after sprinting back from the other end of the pitch.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Ok.

i thought he had a good game, got into some good positions and created the goal.

Again Tiote did all his running for him.

Yes great leader, can get the odd goal here and there. IMO start him let him get knackered then take him off after 65-70 minutes because at the moment he's not really contributing.

I cannot wait to see Obi's statistics of Nolan in the last 3 games :thup:

So he bloody should after 15mins to get his breath back.