Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

Would love for Nolan to step up to the forefront and take a big part in reeling Joey Barton back into the club.

Would prefer if both left for inevitably inferior clubs and we could move on.

Fair enough like, I kinda agree ( with Ronaldo)but I would like us move on to move on to building something around genuine talent tbh, rather than these ' big personalities' (well as they have served us lately)

I'm just a bit fed up watching mediocre unexciting players. Ah well.

We're not in a position to let two of our most influential players/personalities p*ss off.

Like Owen and Viduka a couple of years ago?

You're honestly compairing Owen and Viduka to Nolan and Barton?

Thats like comparing Stalin and Hitler to Tinky Winky and Noo Noo.

We're not in a position to let two of our most influential players/personalities p*ss off.

Like Owen and Viduka a couple of years ago?

You're honestly compairing Owen and Viduka to Nolan and Barton?

Thats like comparing Stalin and Hitler to Tinky Winky and Noo Noo.

:lol: :lol:

Fair enough like, I kinda agree ( with Ronaldo)but I would like us move on to move on to building something around genuine talent tbh, rather than these ' big personalities' (well as they have served us lately)

Barton has 'genuine talent' tbf. Nolan less so, but his goals have been vital for us this season, and if he continues they could be vital for us next season aswel.

Guest toonlass

Barton has 'genuine talent' tbf. Nolan less so, but his goals have been vital for us this season, and if he continues they could be vital for us next season aswel.

Don't bother pointing that out. Your wasting your time. Just because they aren't Ronaldo and Messi some would prefer they weren't at the club.

Guest toonlass

Nolan will not repeat this season's return in a month of Sundays.

Sure someone said the same after the Championship season. Wasn't it someone who ended up being called "Pissi"?

He he - I realise the danger of what I am saying here.  Perhaps I shall temper it by saying that I very much doubt that Nolan will score as many goals next season as he has this.  However, I am not prepared to go through next season in fear having to consume my own bodily fluids...

He he - I realise the danger of what I am saying here.  Perhaps I shall temper it by saying that I very much doubt that Nolan will score as many goals next season as he has this.  However, I am not prepared to go through next season in fear having to consume my own bodily fluids...

Pussy.

I agree with you though, and am willing to put my mouth where my piss is should I be wrong.

So...

If Kevin Nolan scores 12 Premiership goals again next season, I WILL PISS IN A CUP AND DRINK IT.

Pussy.

I agree with you though, and am willing to put my mouth where my p*ss is should I be wrong.

So...

If Kevin Nolan scores 12 Premiership goals again next season, I WILL p*ss IN A CUP AND DRINK IT.

Quoted for future reference.

Pussy.

I agree with you though, and am willing to put my mouth where my piss is should I be wrong.

So...

If Kevin Nolan scores 12 Premiership goals again next season, I WILL PISS IN A CUP AND DRINK IT.