Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

If we get over 5m for Nolan, we've done alright TBH.

We must replace his goals though.

Zog/Ben Arfa

goals at your service

Need to get Zoggy first.

f***ing hell. "Win promotion or ensure top flight with a few handy goals". He played in a team that ended mid-table and got 12 goals. Give over man.

Isn't that a clear example of ensuring top flight with a few handy goals?

No?

I guess we're agreein to disagree there then.

One thing we are not short of is players who can play central midfield, Yohan is here to replace someone I think. And I don't reckon it's Alan Smith.

Tiote, Cabaye, Nolan & Gosling the main four centre-midfielders? Could see Guthrie going this summer.

Guest BooBoo

Still yet to be convinced that Gosling will be anything other than a squad player. Hope I'm wrong but I'm anticipating he'll be Guthrie esque. i.e neat and tidy without being exceptional at anything.

Still yet to be convinced that Gosling will be anything other than a squad player. Hope I'm wrong but I'm anticipating he'll be Guthrie esque. i.e neat and tidy without being exceptional at anything.

Let's give him more than a couple of minutes before we start writing him off.

I suspect he'll be shit but we'll make a profit on him so hallelujah.

Guest BooBoo

Let's give him more than a couple of minutes before we start writing him off.

I'm not writing him off, just didnt see anything at Everton to suggest he'll be owt flash.

Guest Wearside

Nolan will be a massive miss for you lads if he does leave,I don't know nothing about this new lad who has been bought to replace him but he will have to put some shift in to replace an influential character like Nolan.

Nolan will be a massive miss for you lads if he does leave,I don't know nothing about this new lad who has been bought to replace him but he will have to put some shift in to replace an influential character like Nolan.

Yes, and no.

Guest Wearside

Yes, and no.

Well I'd imagine Tiote is a guaranteed starter for you lads and can't imagine you paying £60k a week for this Cabaye lad to sit on the bench so unless you're planning on playing 3 in centre midfield I'd say he was Nolan's replacement.

Guest Wearside

I'd highly doubt that Cabaye is on £60,000 a week, btw.

Not sure,just what I read the other week.

Yes, and no.

Well I'd imagine Tiote is a guaranteed starter for you lads and can't imagine you paying £60k a week for this Cabaye lad to sit on the bench so unless you're planning on playing 3 in centre midfield I'd say he was Nolan's replacement.

3 good center midfielders-ish should be a bare minimum. I'd like to think we are looking to build, not replace. But then again - Ashley is still in charge.

Edit: If you mean replace in the sense that Cabaye will prefered in the starting eleven, then I agree.