Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

Douglas says the rumoured offer is £1.5m up front with another £1.5m based on appearances.

Yes, that would class as derisory. :lol:

:lol:, what a laughable offer. West Ham can seriously just f*** off with any offer they come in with.

Douglas says the rumoured offer is £1.5m up front with another £1.5m based on appearances.

:lol:, what a laughable offer. West Ham can seriously just f*** off with any offer they come in with.

http://theatreofreason.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/dr-evil.jpg

That agent on talksport:

“There’s no secret that [sam] Allardyce wants him and would like to take him to Upton Park, but the player himself wants to stay and there are several issues up at Newcastle with him in terms of a contract and it was put out that he’d been offered a new contract which is a deferred contract. It’s a contract that kicks into effect in twelve months time so I don’t see how the player could turn it down, but I digress though.”

???

That agent on talksport:

“There’s no secret that [sam] Allardyce wants him and would like to take him to Upton Park, but the player himself wants to stay and there are several issues up at Newcastle with him in terms of a contract and it was put out that he’d been offered a new contract which is a deferred contract. It’s a contract that kicks into effect in twelve months time so I don’t see how the player could turn it down, but I digress though.”

???

??? That's definitely odd.

That agent on talksport:

???

I R Confuzzled

Guest Roger Kint

That agent on talksport:

???

I R Confuzzled

Not mean the reduced wages dont kick in til then rather than a new contract is all at lower wages?

£4m is f***ing stupid.

This, wasn't it £6 million a week ago?

EDIT: I refer to my post,

Change West Ham to "Any club".

On Monday, Newcastle claimed Nolan had rejected a new contract, yet their latest offer to date would only come into effect at the end of next season and was ­dependant on the club ­securing a top-seven finish in the Premier League.

On that basis, Newcastle were prepared to give Nolan a bonus and 12-month ­extension and a ­reported rise of around £10,000 a week.

Interesting.

On Monday, Newcastle claimed Nolan had rejected a new contract, yet their latest offer to date would only come into effect at the end of next season and was ­dependant on the club ­securing a top-seven finish in the Premier League.

On that basis, Newcastle were prepared to give Nolan a bonus and 12-month ­extension and a ­reported rise of around £10,000 a week.

Interesting.

Seems like a reasonable offer imo.

Have to be looking at 4.5m upwards to make a profit. He has been massive off the pitch and on it scoring goals, would like to see him stay another couple of years, likewise with Barton but if we can get decent money now and replace them with better players I wont mind.

Playing with fire disrupting the squad spirit, as the suspiciously quiet of late Joey Barton said.

.com's comparison to flogging Rob Lee is a bit far fetched, Rob Lee was three times the player on the pitch and a much better servant off it imo.

Won't be long before the rumours start about how we are deliberately trying to finish outside the top 7 to avoid giving Nolan a new contract start.

Sounds like something from Dream Team :laugh: