Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

Sign him up for another 4 years. It'll settle the squad and hopefully encourage others to follow.

Yep. The 'group of lads' is at a pivotal point at the moment, with the Nolan, Barton and Enrique situations. Our team spirit could very easily collapse with the loss of one or two of those. We need to reward this squad for what it has achieved and use it ad a springboard for the future.

Sign him up for another 4 years. It'll settle the squad and hopefully encourage others to follow.

Yep. The 'group of lads' is at a pivotal point at the moment, with the Nolan, Barton and Enrique situations. Our team spirit could very easily collapse with the loss of one or two of those. We need to reward this squad for what it has achieved and use it ad a springboard for the future.

Ian he was sarcastic on the matter....

Sign him up for four more years. Then when everyone else signs sell him!

I am happy with Nolan at the club, he contributes greatly off the field and has contributed as many goals as our entire central midfield over the past 5 years. I dont think he should be an automatic starter next year if we sign the right type of players this summer, I can't see him being too happy with that though.

Ian he was sarcastic on the matter....

No he wasn't.

He's won me over this season.

Had quite big doubts about him being good enough back in the premiership, but his all round contribution has been vital to the team and the club again this year - and will be in the next year or two I reckon.

Needed his brain :( .  he finds his way into space and makes himself available when we play teams that press high like villa did.  No one else seemed to want to or figure out how.

Nolan makes intelligent runs and that's one thing that he does better than everyone else in this squad. I wouldn't judge everyone else too harshly on this game though as we had our defence, midfield and forward line up totally ravaged with no Best, Shola or Tiote as well.

There was a nice little interview with Nolan on Five Live before the game.  He was saying how he had totally fallen in love with the club, people and city.  He loved how the whole place was obsessed with football.  He is about the only player that I would believe was genuine when saying such things.

Guest palnese

There was a nice little interview with Nolan on Five Live before the game.  He was saying how he had totally fallen in love with the club, people and city.  He loved how the whole place was obsessed with football.  He is about the only player that I would believe was genuine when saying such things.

Watch him hoy in a transfer request when Liverpool offer 8m in the summer.