Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

Really good talk in. He also said that he thought ranger could be a top top player

Said when shearer came in he thought everything was being done wrong,  tried to change too much.

Had everyone in stitches when he said dowie looks like rocky at the end of the films.

Only time he seemed a little uneasy was when he was asked about ashley.

Seemed like a great bloke who really loves the club.

Hardly surprising that. Did anyone ask him about the new contract that is supposedly in the offing?

Did you even read the write-up before getting on the agenda-horse? :facepalm:

Newcastle: Loves the place to bits, in the middle of negotiating a new contract to stay here longer. Asked Gary Speed's advice before joining. Speed predicted our relegation at the time.

The agenda horse? Get a grip man.

Guest toonlass

The Chicken dance (the quack): His mate dances like that...acknowledged that chickens don't quack.

The most important part for me tbh

Guest Stephen927

Some good stuff has come out of these talk-ins, it's a good thing that a couple of the players have decided to do this.

Guest Stephen927

I'm pleased that he came out and said that he would never sign for Liverpool.

Brilliant that he doesn't consider himself a fan anymore, because he loves it here so much.

There's only 18 other teams he now has to deny he's going to sign for, then he can move onto clubs outside of England.

Give over man he is still a fan & would sign for them the morra if LFC were after him & the transfer window was open, guess what he has realised at 28 his dream of playing for them is over.

It was only a few years ago he was giving it the big one about LFC.

http://www.liverpoolbanter.co.uk/2008/11/title-would-be-just-what-liver.html

I have no problems with him being a Liverpool fan. I fucking can't stand cunts trying to be neutral especially or trying to hide who they support. Even worse are the kids who get out of the pram when a football pundit uses the word "WE" when referring to one team in a game.

Guest Chubby Jason

I don't really see why anyone would "hate" him in the first place, he's an excellent player and hugely important to us.

I still wouldn't say he's an excellent player. He's good enough for us at present and his goalscoring is very important in the absense of any prolific strikers, but I genuinely don't think he's that good.

He's an excellent captain however.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

http://www.bite.ca/bitedaily/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/OMG-Horse.jpg

LOOK OUT! IT'S THE AGENDA HORSE! :frantic:

;D

Give over man he is still a fan & would sign for them the morra if LFC were after him & the transfer window was open, guess what he has realised at 28 his dream of playing for them is over.

It was only a few years ago he was giving it the big one about LFC.

http://www.liverpoolbanter.co.uk/2008/11/title-would-be-just-what-liver.html

I have no problems with him being a Liverpool fan. I fucking can't stand cunts trying to be neutral especially or trying to hide who they support. Even worse are the kids who get out of the pram when a football pundit uses the word "WE" when referring to one team in a game.

Agree with this really. Let's get it straight, it's Liverpool who don't want him not the other way round. He's not good enough for a big club with ambition and I guarantee you 100% that Liverpool will never come in for him.

Ever.

But I do think he realises this is a great club which he is fortunate to play for because the likes of SBR and KK aren't around any more. At the moment he is crucial for such a low grade squad.