Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

If Kevin Nolan is this brilliant player and inspirational leader why is he dropping down to the Championship?

Craig Bellamy did the same last season, he would walk into most teams in the prem.

Don't entertain heedless comments.

It doesnt' suprise me. The perception outside the club is that hes a much better player than he is. Was the same with Smith until folk cottoned on a bit. Will be missed. Thanks or the mammaries you fat b******  O0

The perception on here is that he's barely any better than James Perch. As usual the truth is somewhere in between. He'd have remained an excellent squad member even if not starting every game.

:thup:

Last seasons top scorers:

Nolan 12 - gone

Carroll 11 - gone

Ameobi, Lovenkrands, Best 6 - woohoo

Barton 4 - lets see if he's still here

Jonas 3 - lets see if he's still here

Taylor 3

That says it all really.

Taylor goes up front. :thup:

Were did Love get six goals? Only remember one or two.

For me it similar mistake as selling Speed.

Speed was replaced with Butt. See the difference?

Remember when Butt came in. Man Utd and England player: that's midfield sorted for five years. Hopeless.

If Kevin Nolan is this brilliant player and inspirational leader why is he dropping down to the Championship?

Craig Bellamy did the same last season, he would walk into most teams in the prem.

A bit different in that he was on loan and it was his local club

I am just wondering why no Prem club is in for Nolan?

Lovenkrands record for us is actually pretty decent.

If ever a player was a "passenger" and "contributed nothing" aside from when he scores. He's the shite we should be offloading not the fucking captain.

Lovenkrands record for us is actually pretty decent.

If ever a player was a "passenger" and "contributed nothing" aside from when he scores. He's the s**** we should be offloading not the f***ing captain.

Aye.

Why weren't any decent clubs in for Cabaye? He must be shit.

Were there any other teams than us (and probably Real Madrid) in for Ben Arfa last year?

Were there any other teams than us (and probably Real Madrid) in for Ben Arfa last year?

He's shit as well. It's fun this game.

Who say's there isn't?

He's shit as well. It's fun this game.

It was genuine question btw :lol:

At least Nolan is leaving at a time when he is still highly regarded by the supporters and he should always be appreciated for his contribution to the club in the last 2 years.  I just hope the club doesn't come out with their usual negative comments when they make an unpopular decision in order to try and deflect any criticism on to the player.

At least Nolan is leaving at a time when he is still highly regarded by the supporters and he should always be appreciated for his contribution to the club in the last 2 years.  I just hope the club doesn't come out with their usual negative comments when they make an unpopular decision in order to try and deflect any criticism on to the player.

Amen.

Amazing how much flak he's getting from some in this thread. He should be, and I hope will be, warmly remembered forever for what he's given to the club.

Not every player has to be Lionel Messi to his club. Some can be leaders, and foster a communal spirit which let others shine, whilst also chipping in with important and many, many goals. He has done what was asked of him. And always had a smile on his face, and genuinely cared for the club. How many players can we say that about?

I wish him all the best.