Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

If Kevin Nolan is this brilliant player and inspirational leader why is he dropping down to the Championship?

Craig Bellamy did the same last season, he would walk into most teams in the prem.

A bit different in that he was on loan and it was his local club

I am just wondering why no Prem club is in for Nolan?

Why weren't any decent clubs in for Cabaye? He must be shit.

Were there any other teams than us (and probably Real Madrid) in for Ben Arfa last year?

He's shit as well. It's fun this game.

It was genuine question btw :lol:

Werder were in werdern't they?

If Kevin Nolan is this brilliant player and inspirational leader why is he dropping down to the Championship?

Craig Bellamy did the same last season, he would walk into most teams in the prem.

Why weren't any decent clubs in for Cabaye? He must be shit.

Were there any other teams than us (and probably Real Madrid) in for Ben Arfa last year?

He's shit as well. It's fun this game.

It was genuine question btw :lol:

Werder were in werdern't they?

Ah, right. Forgot about them.

http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=132643&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Reminds me of this forum when we signed Owen.

I'll throw my hat into the ring and say that he'll be an initial success, but they'll turn on him come the end of this season and he starts struggling for fitness around Feb/March.

Actually for a championship side wanting to come straight back up Nolan is just about the most perfect signing i can imagine. he'll get into double figures and offer a rudderless side leadership.

Lovenkrands record for us is actually pretty decent.

If ever a player was a "passenger" and "contributed nothing" aside from when he scores. He's the shite we should be offloading not the fucking captain.

On par with each other I think, both lower prem/championship standard.

Guest johnson293

I love how for the majority of the season people have been complaining about Nolan, saying he's a passenger and so forth and now that he's gone it's a disaster. Some people just want to moan about the team whatever the outcome. Personally, I'll wait to see if a replacement is brought in. If not, then I will give out. TBH, if we were to sign someone like N'Zogbia soon I'd forget about Nolan (which is saying something as Nolan has been my favorite player over the last two seasons).

:clap:

If ever a player was a "passenger" and "contributed nothing" aside from when he scores. He's the shite we should be offloading not the fucking captain.

2/10 must try harder.

I love how for the majority of the season people have been complaining about Nolan, saying he's a passenger and so forth and now that he's gone it's a disaster. Some people just want to moan about the team whatever the outcome. Personally, I'll wait to see if a replacement is brought in. If not, then I will give out. TBH, if we were to sign someone like N'Zogbia soon I'd forget about Nolan (which is saying something as Nolan has been my favorite player over the last two seasons).

well said

2/10 must try harder.

Not even attempting a bite with that one, as I said both are lower premiership/championship standard.

Exactly.

well said

It's true. It's always the same group of people who try desperately to twist everything into negativity. Can be very tiresome.

If ever a player was a "passenger" and "contributed nothing" aside from when he scores. He's the s**** we should be offloading not the f***ing captain.

Rubbish. Absolute rubbish.

Why weren't any decent clubs in for Cabaye? He must be s***.

Well Cabaye reckons Arsenal and Liverpool were interested

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

well said

It's true. It's always the same group of people who try desperately to twist everything into negativity. Can be very tiresome.

:thup:

well said

Try to find any moaning from me regarding Nolan. There is none.

Feel sorry for the folks who brought the brand new shirt with NOLAN 4.  :(

I'd like to see Joey Barton go into a total psychotic rage, leap into the sky, and fly circles around the Earth at such incalculable speed that the planet halts its rotation and begins to move backwards -- and time moves backwards along with it to a point several days before this one.  Then for Barton to find Ashley and encase him in quartz.  Then bury him in a desert in north Africa.  Without a single hair going out of place.

well said

:snod:

Exactly.

I actually had to double check these posts. I was surprised to find people were agreeing with me :lol:

It's completely unreasonable to change your opinion at any time, of course. :lol:

Anyway, deal will go through tomorrow and he'll be made their captain according to local press down there.

If we actually can get 2 strikers who can score goals, combined with a CM of Cabaye and Tiote who can control games and pass the ball about well, we'll have far more balance to our side than we ever did with Nolan in it.

I'm not sure how I feel about this - as on the one hand, despite his goals last season, I still don't particularly rate him as a footballer, and I can't see him repeating a similar return in the upcoming season. So in an ideal world, we'd be looking to phase him out anyway.

However, he's been an excellent leader for us over the past two seasons, and has been a key figure in the upturn in our fortune in the same period. We don't know if Cabaye will adapt, and if we're going to bring anyone else in, of both the right quality and character.

:undecided: