Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

I voted 'not bothered', because whilst there's obvious negatives to the sale, there's also positives

1) He is great for team spirit, and I worry about how the team will go now. There is also no obvious captaincy candidate, which leads me to believe that possibly Pardew will be looking to bring a big profile player in and make him captain.

2) Team spirit only got us to 12th (yes, should have been 9th), but even so, we need some actual proper talented players and quality.

3) Kevin Nolan, if he stayed, would have stayed as captain. Whilst that is no issue, next season he should not be in our best 11, however if he was captain of course he would have played.

4) Kevin wanted a 5 year contract as a 29 year old, and we were in no position to offer that. I hold nothing against him, and wish him all of the best for the future, however the West Ham deal really suits both parties.

5) After Andy Carroll left, Nolan's output severely decreased. He was still very good to have around the club, and the respect shown to him by all of the players was fantastic, however as I've said in point 3, he should not be in our best 11 next season.

Without wishing to play billy big bollocks here, I was told by someone that Nolan was off to WHAM last tuesday (7th) and had been told by non other than wor Shola.

Didn't believe it to be true if I'm honest.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Without wishing to play billy big bollocks here, I was told by someone that Nolan was off to WHAM last tuesday (7th) and had been told by non other than wor Shola.

Didn't believe it to be true if I'm honest.

Who are you to doubt Shola Ameobi.

PUT THE NON BELIEVER INTO THE DUNGEON!

aye, same. baffled by it yesterday and now 'meh' bordering on happy.

i know he scored canny important goals and is apparently a major factor in the dressing room, but surely he wouldn't get into the first team next year with Barton, Tiote, Cabayo and Gosling in central mid.

Id personally like to say a big thank you to Nolan for what he has done for this club and his part in the Sunderland masacre. His contribution has been alot greater than I would have expected.

I for one, will NOT miss him. Not in the slightest. Him and Fat same can have a blast turning West Ham into Stoke MK II

Guest icemanblue

Baby if you've got to go away

I don't think

I can take the pain

Won't you stay another day

Oh, don't leave me alone like this

Don't say it's the final kiss

Don't you know

We've come too far now

Just to go

And try to throw it all away

Thought I heard you say

You love me

That your love was gonna be here to stay

I've only just begun

To know you

All I can say is

Won't you stay just one more day

I don't think

I can take the pain

I touch your face while you are sleeping

And hold your hand

Don't understand what's going on

Good times we had return

To haunt me

Though it's for you

All that I do seem to be wrong

I don't think

I can take the pain

After sleeping on this, ive woke up very 'meh' about it.

At the end of the day, do I want Kevin Nolan in the starting line up next year? Answer is no.

This. Dust has settled somewhat now and I can honestly say that it says a great deal about Nolan as a player that he's moving to the Championshit and not another Premiership rival.

Personally, I wish the bloke nothing but the best. Great captain, great leader and seemingly a good bloke who helped us get back and stay there. Thank you and good luck.

4 mill. is a good deal imo.

Since when?

He's the same as Charlie Adam in my opinion and look at the prices he is supposedly going for.

For someone who is our top scorer, our captain and our first choice central midflieder I'd rather have closer to 8m

4 mill. is a good deal imo.

Since when?

He's the same as Charlie Adam in my opinion and look at the prices he is supposedly going for.

For someone who is our top scorer, our captain and our first choice central midflieder I'd rather have closer to 8m

Charlie Adam is 26 and a better passer of the ball than Nolan.

Guest icemanblue

Think he's actually gone to E13 Inochi.

:lol: Shit.

Aye, Walthamstow doesn't even have a Premier League football club. Maybe why E17 were always so melancholic.

I thought I had all the bases covered, as well. It couldn't have been more appropriate. You ruined it. May the fate of Brian Harvey befall you, you cockney monster.

Think he's actually gone to E13 Inochi.

:lol: Shit.

Aye, Walthamstow doesn't even have a Premier League football club. Maybe why E17 were always so melancholic.

I thought I had all the bases covered, as well. It couldn't have been more appropriate. You ruined it. May the fate of Brian Harvey befall you, you cockney monster.

Whoah there, I'm from NE9.