Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

Guest toonlass

impossible to criticize an midfielder who have already scored 9 goals this season....impressive!

he have proved me wrong O0

10 goals, not 9

Thanks. The Rawhide idea sounds good and good to know that at least there is the 2Unlimited one. If you can work the 5-1 (with the gesture) or Mackems hat-trick into the giddy up move em on part of Rawhide, you might get more traction. Its the same golden recipe as "Hark now here" and "Any any any O'Brien".

Overweight, slow, and looks much older than he is, but scores tons of goals, is prepared to do an uncool celebration seemingly chosen by others, always says good things in interviews, and has an amazing record against the Mackems. In times gone past, that would be well into cult player territory.

All I'm going to say as I was right all along, and that the chicken dance is canny amazing.

It was brilliant after he scored. The whole away section was singing "Lets all do the Nolan" while doing the chicken tonight dance. Class!

All I'm going to say as I was right all along, and that the chicken dance is canny amazing.

It was brilliant after he scored. The whole away section was singing "Lets all do the Nolan" while doing the chicken tonight dance. Class!

Wish I had have been there... there was about 20 of us doing it in a bar in Leeds like.

He has his own game and isn't really allowed to play it without Tiote in the side. I'm not gonna jump on his back cos he's having a great season - but as a box-to-boxer his contribution is so minimal.

:nope: some people still looking for umbrellas when they're wearing waterproofs :sadnod:

Or just pointing out areas we could improve in the future maybe?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61ZzSv5EweL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Maybe?

Guest Geordiesned

Could need a lift to training soon. Mr Loophole failed to get him off a speeding offence yesterday. Clocked doing 65mph in a 30. The case has been adjourned to next month for sentence.