Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

But Nolan managed to alienate some of his own side's supporters in the process, and has apologised for any offence caused, while insisting he wants the Carroll saga put to bed.

Apology

"If fans don't like it, I apologise," said Nolan.

"It was never meant to affect them. But Liverpool is a great club and everyone knows that."

He added: "There's no-one more disappointed than me.

"Not only have we lost a top player but I've lost a good mate who was very close.

"To be honest, I'm getting quite sick of the whole Andy Carroll saga. I just want to put it to bed.

That's hardly an apology.

:lol: Made worse by the "It was never meant to affect them" :lol:

f*** it. Despite his faults this week I've grown fond of wor Kev over the last 6 months and I'm thinking of replacing my Carroll 9 shirt with a Nolan 4. Any thoughts?

If you've got the same luck as me, as soon as you get a name on your shirt, the player will leave.

So aye, do it!

f*** it. Despite his faults this week I've grown fond of wor Kev over the last 6 months and I'm thinking of replacing my Carroll 9 shirt with a Nolan 4. Any thoughts?

If you've got the same luck as me, as soon as you get a name on your shirt, the player will leave.

So aye, do it!

I have that trend aswell!

haha. Before the Carroll shirt my last Adidas shirt had Shearer 9 on the back. It was when Shearer took over the helm leading to relegation and I wasn't gonna get a name but the fella in the shop kind of suggested it to me and I had my rubber arm twisted. Tempting fate a bit in hindsight so yeah...

But Nolan managed to alienate some of his own side's supporters in the process, and has apologised for any offence caused, while insisting he wants the Carroll saga put to bed.

Apology

"It was never meant to affect them. But Liverpool is a great club and everyone knows that."

"Not only have we lost a top player but I've lost a good mate who was very close.

"To be honest, I'm getting quite sick of the whole Andy Carroll saga. I just want to put it to bed.

That's just made it worse if anything.

Apology

Exactly! And the word "But" is known as the 'great eraser' coz it means that you don't believe the sentence/statement made before the "but" i.e. the aploogy.

Having said that, I hope we don't give him too much of a hard time, for the time being, he's practically our last hope for goals.

Guest TrueToon

Stop criticising him, He has been superb for us this season.What if he hadnt chipped in with those 10 goals? and all the assists too.Fickle bunch! You'll soon be back on side if he scores an important goal or puts in a good shift again.Yes he was poor against Fulham,But so was the whole team! Iv'e seen knee-jerk reactions/Fickleness anywhere like this.Ridiculous!

Guest TrueToon

You have to remember how close Nolan was on and off the pitch to Carroll,He is entitled to say what he wants on the matter imo..

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Anyone see the headlock he puts on their keeper that drops him to the ground today to get the ball back from the net at 1-4? Christ I thought he'd be off lol.

Aye, thought he was going to be sent off for that. It was only fair Arsenal went down to 10 men in the 2nd half though, as we were playing with 10+Nolan in the first. BA-DUM-TISH!

Guest toonlass

Carroll looked absolutely gutted when we equalised today didn't he? Or maybe he does actually give a toss about this club.

Guest toonlass

Carroll looked absolutely gutted when we equalised today didn't he? Or maybe he does actually give a toss about this club.

Where was this at?

I meant Nolan, I apologise, I think I have the flu. Feel pissed as a fart despite not having a drink for over 18 months.