Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

Guest neesy111

Dyer was a great player on his but a complete and utter twat and cunt.  Was very happy when we got rid of him.

Guest toonlass

Well yeah, but how often was he actually at his best?

Besides, I'm not even comparing the two. I'm just baffled by the adulation he's receiving.

Where is this supposed adulation? He was an England international coveted by top teams in his prime. With all his supposed end product, how come neither England or leading clubs are interested in Fatty Nolan? It must be bias.

I'm not even going to warrant that with a decent response tbh. Here's a picture of a gerbil.

http://www.petsworld.co.uk/images/gerbil.jpg

:lol:

quality

Just youtube 'leeds 3 4 newcastle' and watch the ten minute video. We were fucking good back then, and Dyer was an excellent player. We won't ever come close to reaching those heights with Kevin Nolan starting in center midfield.

Just youtube 'leeds 3 4 newcastle' and watch the ten minute video. We were fucking good back then, and Dyer was an excellent player. We won't ever come close to reaching those heights with Kevin Nolan starting in center midfield.

Well he certainly had an excellent game but beyond that...

Guest palnese

Search for a fella called Nacho Gonzalez. He's mint lyk.

Guest toonarmymia

Looks about 20 stone here. :lol:

Pre-Everton training

looks like one of the dog shows when the dog is excited for a "treat" at the end. a pie perhaps in this case?

Apisith - I appreciate this is obviously a subject close to your heart, but can you please start putting things into one post instead of bombarding us with 2's and 3's.

Also, you're a sack. This is solely because Nolan in a footballing sense is the dog's bollocks, and Dyer is just bollocks, and you think otherwise.

:smug:

Nolan & Dyer are both PL footballers right now I think we have the better player at the club right now.

Dyer was brilliant at times for Newcastle but then most of his teammates from the SBR team were better than whats on show at NUFC  these days.